My new White Legendary Interior

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
I just finished installing my new white Legendary interior in my factory KK1 Turqoise 67 Belvedere II. When I bought this car it had a pair of bucket seats that didn't go with the car. I found the factory bench seat for the car and put it back in. This is my first white interior and I have to say I like it. This car will be for sale shortly. Thanks MMG

Attachments

• 67 Belvedere New Interior.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 363
  • 67 new interior 2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 337
I love white interiors, My Barracuda is the first car I haven't switched to white all my others were.:thumbup:

MMG,
That looks fantastic!! Are those new seatbelts?
~Michael

Yep, brand new seat belts, carpet, package tray, door panels. I'm really diggen the color combo of this car. You just don't see it, that's why I like it so much. MMG

That looks real nice! Legendary sure makes a quality product, don't they?

Very nice!
I'm considering going with white also. Question, has anyone had any problems with yellowing over time?

Thanks guys for all the nice comments. I will post pictures of the entire car after the Hemi scoop goes on. Just finishing up the paint on the scoop. This is a very clean car and will be listed for sale very soon.

LOOKS GREAT !
I've always thought the short back buckets in white resemble toilets.
White shows everything so it needs cleaning more often that other colors.
Use the cream type GoJo hand cleaner only. I kept huge beach towels draped over my white vinyl bench.
Your white seat belts are different. We dont see that often.
Happy moparing

-
Back