my newer mopar

-

joe440

Reaction score
Well ive loved these cars since the day i first saw one. Ive been busting *** working past year and half, and i finally saved up enough to put a good down payment on. Ill be 21 in january and this is a good way to start building my credit for the future. Picked her up yesterday, 06 300c vanilla paint, rwd. Im loving everything about it, even the gas mileage is good with the hemi, and yes of course i had to get the hemi! Keeping it bone stock no stupid bentley grill or 22 inch wheels. Its true, hard work pays off even if it does take some time.
suby010.jpg

suby011.jpg

suby012.jpg

suby013.jpg

suby014.jpg

Awesome, good for you. I've always liked these cars too. How is it to drive?

And you shocked me a little, you built that cross ram Dart all under the age of 21 ???

Damn!

congrats man I know being young and working hard seems like theres no end to it. You are proof that hard work pays off and you get what you put in. Glad to see its a mopar to instead of a honda or something like most kids our age

Awesome, good for you. I've always liked these cars too. How is it to drive?

And you shocked me a little, you built that cross ram Dart all under the age of 21 ???

Damn!

x2 dang man! very cool I too have always loved the new 300c

Congratulations, it's a great feeling getting the car you want. And you are smart buying after it has depreciated but it is still like new.

70dartmike- drives really nice. handles the new england crappy roads just fine. I love the power in it with the tiptronic tranny. The coolest thing about it is when your just cruisin around or on the highway it runs on 4 cylinders and soon as you get on it, it goes back to all 8 cylinders in .04 seconds. And yes the dart took some time but well worth it. Its amazing how much more stuff you can have to show for without wasting money on stupid stuff or drugs. Not to sound like an old man or anything but idk how some of my friends are gonna ever move out of their parents house.

goldfish65- that was the exact plan, didnt need to buy one brand new, this one has 44k on it which is pretty good for an 06 and still looking almost new as you said

-
Back