My Non-Mopar $400.00 score...

-
403 Olds was a small block! It takes the same intake as the 307, 330, and 350. Olds big block's 400,425, and 455 took a different intake!:)

Thanks to their later offerings, the very word "Buick" is profanity in my family- but hell, at least the engine points the right way in this one, and powers the correct pair of wheels.. and I love the color combo.

I agree with Chuck I have a 93 Park AV and its like driving a sofa down the road!

403 Olds was a small block! It takes the same intake as the 307, 330, and 350. Olds big block's 400,425, and 455 took a different intake!:)

I stand corrected. All we ever knew was they were big as a boat anchor so we called um a big block.

HAHA!!!! I'll never understand that ****. But I see it down in the hood all the time.

They get sponsors to pay for everything they do to their cars in return for wearing ridiculous lookin wraps for whatever amout of time is agreed upon.

Thanks guys, started the TLC on the car today. I am going over now so it will be a dependable cruiser.

Windowed mains too. Pretty good engine for a mild buildup but you're taking chances with anything more. The 350 diesel block is the SBO of choice.

One of my old friends is an Olds nut, I get to hear all this trivia whether I want to or not lol.

Around here it would be ready for a demo derby in no time flat!

-
Back