my oh my, typing skills are lacking

-

plumcrazy704406

Reaction score
dead thread!

Well, I would think Humber College has some typing courses available!

I hope this sanitized version is easier on the eyes for those,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think I will stay away from the Yellow Bullet site now!

Maybe he got it by working and earning and paying . I grew up in Toronto and we used to pound the crap out of the pretentious little biatchs who took typing . Danforth Tech 75 thru 79

Really ? This is a car site not mensa who cares , is it really that funny or has someone got a bit of the little man syndrome , now Barge ahead's posts are funny , and scredneck has caused me to spit my food on more than one occasion , but some schmuck misspells a few words and it's somehow worthy of our joke forum ? Is my spelling right ? how about my punctuation , please don't bar me from FABO for poor grammer

Wow man lighten up, nobody bagged on your hockey team. Anyone can post anything they like, it's America.

Actually I'm a Leaf fan so everybody bags on my hockey team ,and thats okay , the link is to a MOPAR guy who obviously cares more about his car than his spelling ,as it should be , I felt the line "Makes you wonder how they ended up with the car " was offsides as we say up here , way offsides as if somebody was trying to edify themselves by crapping on another which I also find offsides and far to common around here , but hey if you find that humorous than all the power to ya . Have a nice day eh !

Actually I'm a Leaf fan so everybody bags on my hockey team ,and thats okay , the link is to a MOPAR guy who obviously cares more about his car than his spelling ,as it should be , I felt the line "Makes you wonder how they ended up with the car " was offsides as we say up here , way offsides as if somebody was trying to edify themselves by crapping on another which I also find offsides and far to common around here , but hey if you find that humorous than all the power to ya . Have a nice day eh !

At least you have a hockey team to cheer for!!:sad7:

My spelling skills are not any better. You don't have to be a genius to roll up your sleeves work hard and make a good living. I do it every day.

My spelling skills are not any better. You don't have to be a genius to roll up your sleeves work hard and make a good living. I do it every day.

haha, now that is funny^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol. i'll keep on your arse too.!!! lmao. (making fun of me about me being late to ship parts i sold) lol.

I dont git it. His tiping and speling were jest fine wif me. Yall nede two back off and stop bean so kritical. I meen four reel!

As usual, some one got some ruffled feathers! Mom and Dad always said, tell it as you see it!
I have sanitized the post now for the sake of, whatever!

I don't know, "fortuante" sounds like a french word. He is from Canadia. lol

lol, have some french buddies that would howl at this!
on a side note.
Deal with many printers, none of whom can type without me having to proof them, which adds onto my already long work day, and I do tell them so!
That's how it is!

-
Back