My old Scamp on Ebay

-
Ive been talking to the guy that has it now. Guess he's friends with the guy that bought it from me. Seems like a good guy, He owns a body shop so I guess he figured the body needed to be perfect. The passenger side fender has a small dent and the rear valance panel was banged up pretty good. I would have left it.

I still hate the black out. lol

I gotta go along with you Adam, I like the looks of it when you had it better. The black hood and trunk pretty much suck, the roof looks like he sprayed it black in the video, and imho Cragers are soooooo overdone. I like the sleeper look!

the hood and trunk just look out of place...

its stance looks horrible. and those deep dish cragars in the rear look bad.. wouldn't be surprised if the tires don't hit the quarters/

could have replaced the stained carpet and cleaned up the seats.too.. :)

and seriously straighten out the damn muffler before posting pics of it all over the internet...

HPIM5920_zps74f48c7f.jpg

The trunk treatment is an import thing. It's common to black out the trunk on a Lancer Evolution or a WRX STi. However, when their trunks are black, that usually means they've been replaced with Carbon Fiber to reduce weight.

Definitely loves the "340 WEDGE" decals. If I were to do that work I'd probably replace the driver side headrest as well as the carpet.
The hood and black vinyl top doesn't look too bad to me but the trunk is just too much.
Might as well put two coffee can import mufflers hangin out the back along with a 1ft tall cheap aluminum wing.

was that new glass in there?
if not, how is it so crystal clear?
did you polish and buff it?
with what?

He should of turned those in before stuffing those tires and rims in looks like no clearance. The hood and trunk look like crap. Iam a stock sleeper guy dont mind some flavor or even pro street but not miss match. To each his own he damaged the value.

Joe, I saw that. If I were to end up with that car back, I would have to repaint the hood, trunk lid and trunk. I dont know wtf happened in the trunks like thats were they tested the color and it was way off.

I had panned on a 2.5" TTI exhaust with an x pipe hoping it would be a bit quiter and some body colored cop car wheels wit home drag radials in back if I couldnt make the stock wheel covers work on 15" rims

the motor seems to be a little too loose, so there a rebuild in its future, Plus its 11:1 with steel heads, Wonder if they have been running good gas in it.

Attachments

• IM000353.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 91
Winning Bidder ID says WorkingMom...Working what..
A typical Ebay bidder with a ONE feedback....
Does not follow through ..The feedback she left
says Good Customer Service>>WTF is that ..
Working the streets and the seller..He had to relist..
Change name to DreamingMom:finga:

was that new glass in there?
if not, how is it so crystal clear?
did you polish and buff it?
with what?

the glass should be original. I bet workingmom is his wife and he tried pushing the bid up.

It will be interesting to see what the car sells for if he doesnt push the bid up. I sold it for $8000 in 2008 with the stock slant 6 suspension and rear under it, an automatic and it needed seat covers but they were that bad that you couldnt live with them.

To each there own but I much prefer clean almost stock to throwing a summit catalog at the car.

Amen, brotha. This is why I'll crush mine before I sell it. I'd rather see it go to scrap than see it get all fuckled up.

I want to know is why he didnt clean up all the surface rust on suspension part and exhaust. It is not a hard thing to do.
If I bought it Paint decklid back to body color,Rhino line the trunk, Change interior to black, and detail it and remove and paint anything that is begining to rust.

It looks like he has never washed the engine compartment and it is shackled up and both sides arent on the same setting.

i would have at least turned the pie tin the right way for a picture. that exhaust looks horrible. if you absolutely had to have that 340 wedge decal on the trunk lid, at least put it on the other side to match the hood.

for that kind of money, this is the LAST thing i would want to see everytime i get into it. are you kidding me ?

Attachments

• headrest.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 64
-
Back