My old wagon is back on craigslist...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised the single-pot master cylinder didn't take him out for you.

Someone on here should rescue it from dissapearing 8)

My Cherokee is supposed to be sold on the 5th. Hopefully he still has this by then. I noticed he dropped the price by $200 since I first saw it listed or am I remembering the ad wrong?

Yepp, he's now asking less now obo. Watch out though if you do meet him, he's a bit of an a-hole. It would be awesome if you picked it up.

Yepp, he's now asking less now obo. Watch out though if you do meet him, he's a bit of an a-hole. It would be awesome if you picked it up.

Is he a member here? In case by chance someone else does business with him.
Damn, all these wagon threads popping up is giving me an "itch" to get one!

Is he a member here? In case by chance someone else does business with him.
Damn, all these wagon threads popping up is giving me an "itch" to get one!

The rare strain of that Ethiopian wagon parasites is spreading!! Isolation is the only choice there is no cure! Lmfao very nice wagon!

I am not a wagon guy but that looks like a nice car. Hopefully it goes to a more appreciative home this time around.

You know what would be a crack-up? Go look at the wagon and tell him "I'm a friend of Rockerdude, and he told me that the steering box is wore out, the K-member has a few hairline cracks over here......and the frame was straightened back over herrrree......LOL *meltdown*

Just kidding, but since he was sort of an A-hole and coming after you and all.....

You know what would be a crack-up? Go look at the wagon and tell him "I'm a friend of Rockerdude, and he told me that the steering box is wore out, the K-member has a few hairline cracks over here......and the frame was straightened back over herrrree......LOL *meltdown*

Just kidding, but since he was sort of an A-hole and coming after you and all.....

Rofl

He is not a member here, another thing that annoys me actually. That car even has Fabo stickers in the windows! Lol also I think that if he had joined, he wouldn't have been such a jerk about the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back