my other car!!

-

Hipo65

Yeah I'm "That Guy"
Reaction score
Hey guys like the forum:prayer: i just sold my ol drag dart ( i will miss the stupid power it made) but scored the car ive been after since high school with the coin. its a 65 dodge dart gt with the factory 273 "charger" in it! & other than the small bolt ralley wheels, its bone stock! right down to the exhaust res & tip!!!!!!!! Wanted a 4-speed but it was way to nice to pass up just becouse its a auto. ill make er work like its sopost to any how. 9wored @ a tranny shop for 12yrs) any ho hello all!! fyi my spelling sucks.

Soon as i can figure out how to get em from the camra to here ill put a bunch of em on here. its in great shape needs rear lower quarters RE-done the rite way(train eye can bearly see it) but other than that its rock solid. int. is mint Re done with legenday stuff. Ruby red (with no vy top as per fender tag) & black int.

Thank you!! im as happy as a pig in well you know...... gonna figue out how to get some pics of the ol gril on here tommarow. when i was checken it out i went as far as pullen a spark pulg & inserting my bore scope to confirm that it has the the domed pistons in it. Shoulda seen the look on the dudes face when i whiped that out. he said wow you know what yer looken for huh...

Trying to get pic's rrrrrrrrrrrr!

Attachments

• Picture0810130731_1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Picture0810130732_1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture0810130733_1 (1).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 110
Afew more

Attachments

• Picture0810130723_1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Picture0810130726_1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 103
  • Picture0810130730_1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture0810130733_1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 107
Congrats on finding the Dart of your dreams! I know that exhaust note is sweet. If I'm not mistaken, after '65 they changed the factory exhaust setup to tone it down a little.

Thank's guy's, wow you guy's respond alot faster then another forum im a member of. Glad to see the love for the "not so popular yet" A-team! gonna keep this one pretty stock other than an e-4 cam & maybe ignitor convertion ill leave er be. athat reminds me you guy's had any luck finding a pertronix kit for thease ol presto lite dual point's? ive put in a new set of Echlin points & cond they had a oddball part# of cs721a but were the correct points. pertronix said they dont make one for it? ideas? thanks.

-
Back