My racing program is getting a financial boost

-
Good job. As time goes by its harder to find deductions, but deductions aren't as good as having the money! I enjoy watching the tv commercials about refinancing and flipping them off.

Good job. As time goes by its harder to find deductions, but deductions aren't as good as having the money! I enjoy watching the tv commercials about refinancing and flipping them off.

When I refinanced at zero costs my longtime bank that I still use today that’s on their third name change offered terrible rates. I told him I can best those rates bigtime and he about called me everything but a lier. Two weeks later I threw the paperwork on his desk as my existing loan with them was paid off. I’m not the type of guy that makes a change if it’s a small amount. This was a big change. I personally got my new loan holder at least five loans, probably more.

Well it was 62.00 more than I expected do to some Pa County payoff fee. So I had to write a new check and now I’m free. Lol

If I had stayed in my first house it would have been paid for long ago, but noooo, I had let me first wife talk me into selling it and buying a train wreck of a property out in the sticks. Place was full of mold and uninhabitable. Fortunately for me the seller failed to declare that, and I was able to void the contract. I was homeless though for a couple months until I found something else.
Two and a half years later I caught the ***** cheating and kicked her out, but there was no equity in the property and I was lucky to walk away owing only the realtor fees.
Then the divorce and it's costs, and now I am looking at possibly downsizing to retire a few years early. Probably not going to happen.

After my divorce and putting my house on the market I was seriously looking at double wide Modular’s on a nice piece of property with a huge shop. My house and shop were two different lots so I advertised it for sale with me keeping the shop. With a rider stating I would sell the other piece of property and shop to them within five years. Of course no one bit on that but it kept my exwife forcibly hands tied. If it did sale that would have given me time to make my move.

Divorces are a nasty piece of work. When I went thru mine I developed a heart palpitation that stopped on the day the divorce was final!

Its funny how women are isn't it...? its like they are smart and stupid at the same time...

Its funny how women are isn't it...? its like they are smart and stupid at the same time...

I just kinda laugh because I retired in 2010 and she just started another new job last year. Her fourth husband, older than me just switched from full time to part time driving truck.

Congrats !!! great feeling paying your house off ! We did a few years ago ,we are always moving money around from bank to bank looking for the best rate. Our main bank always has terrible rates so we don't keep much there. I'm just not looking forward to being forced to start taking money from my annuity in a few years and being taxed on it. Of course I will withdrawal the minimum

Congrats !!! great feeling paying your house off ! We did a few years ago ,we are always moving money around from bank to bank looking for the best rate. Our main bank always has terrible rates so we don't keep much there. I'm just not looking forward to being forced to start taking money from my annuity in a few years and being taxed on it. Of courrse I will withdrawal the minimum

I had to pay the 20% tax plus the 10% penalty for retiring and starting my withdrawal early. My tax consultant was pissed he couldn’t help me there but I know going in I would pay it. It was untaxed money that I made money on. Then when I started day trading I switched everything over to my TDAmeritrade account which was a tax free move until I withdrew from there.

Congrats !!! great feeling paying your house off ! We did a few years ago ,we are always moving money around from bank to bank looking for the best rate. Our main bank always has terrible rates so we don't keep much there. I'm just not looking forward to being forced to start taking money from my annuity in a few years and being taxed on it. Of course I will withdrawal the minimum

My next big payoff will be my sons school loans. He offered to help but i refused. I’m down under 3000.00 now and at 240.00 per month it will be paid off pretty quickly. I refuse to beg the government for help on our bills.

My next big payoff will be my sons school loans. He offered to help but i refused. I’m down under 3000.00 now and at 240.00 per month it will be paid off pretty quickly. I refuse to beg the government for help on our bills.
Good man! Wish everyone would have that attitude and own up to their debts. Imagine where we'd be if they did!

-
Back