My schooling starts tonight

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
With the cost of necessities going up I am taking the plunge :D
I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but with the help of tiny spell and my reading and photo skills I have practiced here at FABO She said it will be easy training as long as I take good notes.
So it looks like I am going to start selling on E-Bag :coffee2:
My wife said to do allot of investagating on the things I have that I have been hanging on to before I put them up for sale.
This will help off set the cost of Dog food, Cable bill, and eating out on my APA pool league nights that I have noticed has took a bit out of my income this year :happy1:
Learning something new should be fun and I have a great teacher :heart::love7:

Starting out simple and slow with some old treasures I have had around me many years that take up room :idea1:
My teacher will be taking me on the road so I can use my eyes and guess at anything I can buy then resell for a small or large profit sorta like the pickers do on that cool show I enjoy watching.

My teacher said to do some investigating on these old clocks I have had and when she get's home I have to have a righting report with what they have been sold for and do a written report on how I would list these German made wind up clocks, Wish me luck :hello2: I think I need to set my camera up so I can take better pictures :glasses7:
This will keep me away a little :D, But I bet not much :happy1:
Another way to keep me busy, and away from house work :protest:

Attachments

• ebay2011 A 001.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 136
  • ebay2011 A 002.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 158
  • ebay2011 A 003.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 161
Way to go Mike. Have fun and cover your behind. Dont trust paypals buyer/seller protection plan to be on your side. Im sure Treva knows whats going on. I started selling in 2005 but haven't done much lately. Look me up, I go under 340swinger71.

Ebay works! I know peeps who claim they make $3K a month. It can work with some knowledge and organization. One word of advise, do not take conflicts personally. Some times there are no happy endings with a transaction, just have to make the customer happy so they do not leave negative feed back.

It can be a great way to make some cash-

Good luck!

Congrats Memike, I know with how you communicate here, that it will all go well for you on Ebay.Let people know here thru pm's what you are name is on ebay, as they may be able to help bump the price up! Good luck!!

PM sent. Oh and for the pics check your cameras setting it might have one called macro. You can take really close pics with no blurry it is really good for details and small writing. Good luck.

Selling on ebay is a piece of cake. Detail your descriptions to a fault, keep your word, only list the number of items you are personally able to keep track of, pack, and ship, ship faster than you say you will, and 98% of the battle is fought.

There's still 2% of the buying public that will suck your soul from your shoes.

Be sure to budget quality boxes, packing material, and tape into your selling price.

Last of all, have fun!

I'm Criscobath on ebay, btw.

Thank you keith :D
Way to go Mike. Have fun and cover your behind. Dont trust paypals buyer/seller protection plan to be on your side. Im sure Treva knows whats going on. I started selling in 2005 but haven't done much lately. Look me up, I go under 340swinger71.
I sure will :cheers: Look you up :D and going to enjoy this I think :burnout:

Ebay works! I know peeps who claim they make $3K a month. It can work with some knowledge and organization. One word of advise, do not take conflicts personally. Some times there are no happy endings with a transaction, just have to make the customer happy so they do not leave negative feed back.

It can be a great way to make some cash-

Good luck!
Thank you Red fish :cheers: I will keep that in mind and I have started a system :hello2: Well my wife's :D She has been doing it a long time and I have allot to learn to do it on my own :hello2:

Congrats on starting a new adventure.
Thank you Cliff :hello2: I am digging you Cordoba!! Very nizze:blob:

Congrats Memike, I know with how you communicate here, that it will all go well for you on Ebay.Let people know here thru pm's what you are name is on ebay, as they may be able to help bump the price up! Good luck!!
I should have my seller user name tonight and thank you for the morel support :hello2:

PM sent. Oh and for the pics check your cameras setting it might have one called macro. You can take really close pics with no blurry it is really good for details and small writing. Good luck.
Gotcha :hello2: I will have brother get me updated on that right away :hello2:

Selling on ebay is a piece of cake. Detail your descriptions to a fault, keep your word, only list the number of items you are personally able to keep track of, pack, and ship, ship faster than you say you will, and 98% of the battle is fought.

There's still 2% of the buying public that will suck your soul from your shoes.

Be sure to budget quality boxes, packing material, and tape into your selling price.

Last of all, have fun!

I'm Criscobath on ebay, btw.
Will do, and thank you for everything to keep in mind while I move forward on a new venture Criscobath :D

Also inflat ur prices to cover the 10% final fees and 6% paypal fees..good luck
I see there is many ebay folks here superdart340 :D, Thank you for jumping in and adding to the to do list and how I need to look at my starting prices, My wife is going to freak when she see's this thread of help :hello2:

Thank you everyone for all the great info and support here, If I have anything MoPar you will see me post it up here first

Yall Rock

-
Back