My son Carson Peters makes his Grand Ole Opry Debut!!!!

-
Thaks for all the kind words and well wishes. We are very proud of him. Besides God Blessing him with his musical abilities.... he is also a very, very good boy. When he is not playing he is just like every other 10 year old TN country boy. Loves hunting, shooting, riding his 4 wheeler, baseball, and going to church. He loves CARS just like his dad too..... He is wanting to build an A-model hot rod.

Nice to see the lil fella has so many interests OTHER than video games. Kids got talent. Hang on for the ride! They grow up f a s t.

Nice to see the lil fella has so many interests OTHER than video games. Kids got talent. Hang on for the ride! They grow up f a s t.

Carson does not have an XBox! He only got his iPad last year for Christmas and he is limited on what he can access and how long he can "play" on it. He does not have a smartphone either. He is with me, his mom, or our family who has a phone if they need us. I do not think all that constant technology is good for a young mind. Now, we do not lock him in the house and make him play music either. He loves to play baseball, hunt, ride his 4-wheeler and get this... He has taken a huge interest in getting some chickens. We have our coop are getting ready to get some chickens! This should be fun!

That was excellent! Just being able to play alongside the best mandolin player in the world has to be a rush!

-
Back