My son Carson Peters makes his Grand Ole Opry Debut!!!!

-

Haney

www.carsonandironmt.com
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,
My son Carson made his Grand Ole Opry debut on March 28th playing and singing as a guest of the legendary Ricky Skaggs. The Opry put up this video of that night yesterday! I just wanted to share and hope you enjoy! Carson turned 10 in December!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hkngjEgHgk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hkngjEgHgk[/ame]

God Bless,
Jamie aka "Haney"

Wow :blob::blob:A big congratulations Haney :cheers: That is a big move and Carson must be so proud, almost as proud as you :D
Nothing is better then seeing cool news like thius first thing in the morning :coffee2: Dang that younggun has a strong voice and can play the Strangs :D

That boy is simply amazing, no doubt about it!! Couldn't be prouder of him!! Geof

Very awesome! I wish I had a 10th of his musical talent. He did great and I can see him going somewhere in entertainment for sure.

Congrats to both of you.

That's great! Did Jay Leno take y'all to see his cars? That was a neat trick he played on Betty White....lol. Very talented young man you have there, and with the personality he seems to have.....he will go far. :prayer:

Very cool !

That boy has a great future in music ahead of him.

10 years old and playing with Ricky, amazing.

No DOUBT where his Talent comes from!!!!!!!! Praise the LORD -Thanks for posting and keep us in the loop of his career--Steve

Every time you post a vid of that young man I sit here in awe.

Way to go Carson!

That's awesome !! Thanks for sharing !!
You have one very blessed boy !!
May God protect and bless you and your family !!
Jim

Thaks for all the kind words and well wishes. We are very proud of him. Besides God Blessing him with his musical abilities.... he is also a very, very good boy. When he is not playing he is just like every other 10 year old TN country boy. Loves hunting, shooting, riding his 4 wheeler, baseball, and going to church. He loves CARS just like his dad too..... He is wanting to build an A-model hot rod.

Super COOL!!!
Congrats on your great parenting skills. Boys like Carson don't just happen on their own.
A proud family moment for sure!

I have seen him (and heard that joke) before...talented kid...I hope he goes fa ! You should be proud.

Grassy

That's fantastic to make the opry at 10. Great job, Carson. Congratulations.

Congratulations to Carson and you parents. You must be so proud of such a talented young lad. He has a great musical future ahead of him. Please keep us posted with his progress. Best of luck!!!! tmm

-
Back