My son is an A hole

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
I wish I could have a 71 Charger instead of my Demon, my son has the coolest charger ever.

My son posted this and yes my son is an A hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what I'll do, next time he's on his chat room to his girl friend, and leaves it on, I'll send her a message that is guaranteed to get him into trouble. Something like getting the names of his new friend mixxed up with the old friend. :evil2:

no demon seed just how do we really know that your son posted this?! you may have a deep down longing for a 71 charger! i think there is a for b-bodies only board somewhere...... :toothy7: lol j/k! :thumbup: man i wouldn't mind having one though just the same....

My son left his MSN on once, and I changed his name to "I love my mommy"
That went over real well, I laughed my *** off for a week!

i do stuff like that to my brother and my buddies.. and its fun to talk to my buddies GF's and stuff.. things can get worked up pretty fast with my fingers on the go! :butthead:

Haha, I do the same thing sometimes to tick my buddies off haha.

Tell ya what Demon Seed, if you really want to change sides and go to B-bodies I know where a 73 Charger that runs, drives, and has no rust is, for 500 bucks hehe.

BoredandStroked said:
Haha, I do the same thing sometimes to tick my buddies off haha.

Tell ya what Demon Seed, if you really want to change sides and go to B-bodies I know where a 73 Charger that runs, drives, and has no rust is, for 500 bucks hehe.

Dear dear Logan, I can think of 2 reasons why that ain't going to work. First, it would cost me 1500-2000 bucks to fly down there then all the paperwork and exchange rate and the border guys making sure I'm not importing any Alkita terrorists in the trunk. Secondly, you'd have to kiss my :butthead: before I would even entertain the thought and since that's unlikely to happen I guess it's A Bodies Only for now. Besides, those B body forums lack the sense of humour and decorum that I've grown accustomed to.

Terry :evil2: :lol:

Hahahaha!!Here's my son(Jimi),out in the bushes.He's A-body since his birth. :headbang:

JIMMI ROOTS-2.jpg

Cerwin said:
i do stuff like that to my brother and my buddies.. and its fun to talk to my buddies GF's and stuff.. things can get worked up pretty fast with my fingers on the go! :butthead:

You should probably keep your fingers away from your friends buddies. Good way to loose them bolth. : :blackeye:

Haha Terry, yep I know what you mean. I just love my Mopars, nothing like going for a trip in a C-body and nothing like terroizing the streets and strip in an A-body.

Your right too, nothing like an A-body forum. I have been to C-body forums and others but none have the sense of humor and closeness we do.

LowDart said:
Hahahaha!!Here's my son(Jimi),out in the bushes.He's A-body since his birth. :headbang:

Cool lookin' dog LD, looks like mine. rottie and shep mix maybe?

Kids will be kids won't they. Atleast they didn't say that you were looking to trade for an Acura or other rice burner. I have a 16 year old who likes to get in my face once in a while, and one on the way if you can believe that(Second marriage) .But my son tows the line pretty well and keeps his surfing and chats decent as he knows that me being a Microsft Systems Engineer I can see all that he does and really screw him up with his laptop if he touches my PC. If his messenger isn't working he lost with out it so he knows better. He thinks he Bruce lee with his Kung Fu training so he gets cocky at times like you all know teens can be, but when it's tournament time and old black belt dad puts on the gloves to get him up to shape he comes off his pedastal pretty quick!! But we love them to death don't we, I was offered 20 grand to walk away from him in my divorce but no way!! What would we do without them, besides have more money to spend on A BODIES!!

Yea 70dart, kids will be kids, problem is he's 21 and getting way to cocky. Maybe I'll get norton to stop all communication to his chat room and password protect norton against changes for 1 week to make my point.
You also happen to mention a rice burner, as it turns out my wife just bought a 07 Honda Accord coupe, power everything, beautiful car, goes good and gets 45 MPG with the DOHC inline 4. At least now the Grand Prix GTP is mine again.

Terry

Demon Seed the missing chat or messenger will get them every time. When my son's marks get worse or he gets a little too big for his britches he loses his, and it kills him. Sometimes you have to get them where it hurts... By the way the do a lot more for you when you do this, atleast until they get their online chat back LOL If I was closer I could help you out with the surprise!!LOL! Good luck!

I like the way you think Marvin. That is exactly what I do, and it works. One of my foster son's was getting a little to big for his britches one day. I looked him square in the eye and said "you may be near as big as me now, but I can still whoop you ***", That was the end of it and his sister laughed for 15 minutes.

Jack

-
Back