My son on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno!

-

Haney

www.carsonandironmt.com
Reaction score
What a great week last week..... On Friday eveing August 2nd, we got a call OUT OF THE BLUE from the Tonight Show with Jay Leno! They wanted my son to come out and be on the show.... THE NEXT THURSDAY!!! What a whirlwind of a trip!!!! This was an absolute fantastic time. The people on on the staff of the Tonight Show are top notch. Treated my son and our family like we were royality!!!!

My son has been playing the fiddle since he was three and a half and has not looked back. More info at his website www.fiddlincarsonpeters.com

Hope you enjoy......

[ame]http://youtu.be/cyVkyop41NI[/ame]

WOW!!!!!!!
You have to be a very proud Father, what an awesome talented son you have there.

Kenny

Wow, that is just awesome!!! I had goosebumps watching and listening to him play, that boy is good....I bet you are very proud :D

I liked Jays closing joke...."you know if you quit fiddlin around you could be a good ball player" LOL.....again, congrats and be sure to show Carson this thread!!!! :glasses7:

Cool! Your kid is very good. He can really play that thang...

Did you get to go to his garage and see any of his car collection???

We saw him on the show that nite. He was fantastic and is so personable. He seems to be a real nice kid. Congratulations to Carson and keep fiddling!! Glad you had a good time in Hollywood.

Didn't get to talk with Jay about cars.... Did see some pictures of them aroung the studio though.... Had a few nice Mopars in the stable.

That kid is destined for greatness.

I watched him last week Haney and used his joke 3 times this week all ready :cheers:
Wow :blob::blob: he is your son :happy2: That youngen right there is a mean fiddle player :cheers:
What a great honor to get to see your son here in my house on live tv as I was
kicked back enjoying the tonight's show :cheers: He made my evening :happy2:
When I restrang my bass with some new flat wound strangs I will think of Mr Haney's son a member of this great site.
Congratulations Dad :thumblef: I bet you are so proud, He seems like a fun, skilled and humble son you and your family has raised
Wow !! I still can't get over this :blob::blob::cheers::cheers:

I may have already told you my nick name was Mr Haney for many years because
if any of my friends needed anything or needed something fixed, they call Mr Haney :D

I liked how he played them along at a typical 4th grade skill level at first. You could tell at the beginning that she was trying to be nice about it.

Thanks for the post. Enjoyed your son's music.

I liked how he played them along at a typical 4th grade skill level at first. You could tell at the beginning that she was trying to be nice about it.

Thanks for the post. Enjoyed your son's music.

that was super cool way to go

You should be proud... by they way, should of hit Jay up on a tour of his shop

That was wonderful!!! What a great, talented young man you have raised. He's going places no matter what he decides to do. Congrats to your whole family...:cheers:.

That's so cool!!! Your little man is very talented. Does he get it from pops?

We saw that episode, outstanding performance, he looked very comfortable on stage, he was the star of the show.

Thanks for all the kind words!!!! We had a great time!!!! I now know why eveyone wants to live in So. Cal..... The weather is AWESOME and it is really pretty there.....

Universal Studios was great! We really enjoyed it!!!!

We have some musicians in the family but not like Carson. God gave him an extra heavy duty dose of musical talent. I play the guitar and my wife can play the piano and clarinet, but we both have to try hard to play. His is just so natural.... It has been really cool to watch him develop.

Great performance and you can tell he's being raised right.

Pretty special too to meet the First Lady of television and Jay Leno. Not to mention that The Tonight Show is THE place where performers get their entrance into show business.

You should be very proud of that young man, what a great job! That's the type of parenting that this country is missing!

What a talented little fellow. I suspect he will be able to afford a good retirement home for you :) Love the boots. Was expecting him to say MOPARS when asked about hobbies :) You must be very proud.

Tell us when he puts out a record.

Ian.

-
Back