My son rearranged for some room

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We had a old race trailer from back when they used a truck body and used ramps. Steve took the axles out and put it on the ground in front of the garage to keep the Blast cabinets , Pressure tester and Press inside. Opened up a lot of floor space in the garage. Now he can get working on the Duster, LOL

20200324_205009.jpg

20200324_205023.jpg

20200324_205027.jpg

20200324_205030.jpg

DSCN1061.JPG

Giving the old man some room to play! Perfect.

Never enough room in the shop for all the projects! 65'

that's a great idea! how 'bout if you want to move it?
It won't be moving anywhere . We have a couple of other enclosed trailers tagged that we use.

I bought this trailer a long time ago. It came with a package deal on a sprint car. I believe the year is a 1986. It is the yellow trailer in the pictures. I have to start cleaning these sheds and trailers out. I also have a room in the house and the upstairs in the garage. I remember wanting to sell it all at one time about 8 yrs ago to a member that never showed up. I was asking 10k . I pulled in over 20k and didn't put a dent in it.

Lately I started buying more cars as they come up and I am out of room. I looked what my son pulled out of this trailer. It was full of Transmissions and fenders and a stack of Cherry wood I had cut at a saw mill.

I remember a little while ago I sold a fiberglass 70 fender extension. I thought it was my last one. Now I have 7 more still attached to fenders. I had more fenders then I remembered my son put in the trailer some time ago when he cleaned the shelf off. There was one facing out for everyone facing in. I was wondering where they all went.

DSCN1418.JPG

DSCN1419.JPG

DSCN1420.JPG

DSCN1421.JPG

DSCN1422.JPG

DSCN1423.JPG

DSCN1424.JPG

DSCN1425.JPG

DSCF2901[1].jpg

steve 339.jpg

WOW! I know where your 401K is invested.
Your zoning codes are alot different then ours.
I thought the trailer where the cabinets are in was also the working area. Do you move them in when needed?
Thoughtful Son!

Good to hear you're doing better to the point where you don't have to sell everything off.

-
Back