My Spring Fling Photos

-

myMoparHome

Reaction score
Hi guys made a youtube video with my photos of spring fling. Check it out you might see your car! Enjoy

I was there on Saturday. It didn't seem like there were as many cars there as in previous years and the weather was near perfect. I was disappointed at there being so few unmodified original cars. If it hadn't been for all the winged cars and a few from the 50's and early 60's, there wouldn't have been hardly any. Anybody know if Jay Leno brought a car this year? Probably would have been on Sunday.

I was there on Saturday. It didn't seem like there were as many cars there as in previous years and the weather was near perfect. I was disappointed at there being so few unmodified original cars. If it hadn't been for all the winged cars and a few from the 50's and early 60's, there wouldn't have been hardly any. Anybody know if Jay Leno brought a car this year? Probably would have been on Sunday.

Saturday show cars were up 20.3% from last year. Largest amount of cars since our 25th anniversary.

You mean stock restored cars? Higher percentage of those on Sunday. 50% of the show cars are different on Sunday.

Off the top of my head.....Was a survivor-like 70 AAR, a top stock restored real pink 70 Challenger RT 383 4sp, 71 Swinger butterscotch survivor, 71 stock 340 Demon, 69 340-S conv, were some on Saturday.

Was a really neat very nice restored 69 'Cuda 383 4spd T5? Fastback on Sunday.

Leno didn't make it out. Kenny Wayne Shepard was there Saturday and drove most of the Friday Malibu cruise with his young kids in the back seat of his General Lee charger!

Last edited:
Saturday show cars were up 20.3% from last year. Largest amount of cars since our 25th anniversary.

You mean stock restored cars? Higher percentage of those on Sunday. 50% of the show cars are different on Sunday.

Off the top of my head.....Was a survivor-like 70 AAR, a top stock restored real pink 70 Challenger RT 383 4sp, 71 Swinger butterscotch survivor, 71 stock 340 Demon, 69 340-S conv, were some on Saturday.

Was a really neat very nice restored 69 'Cuda 383 4spd T5? Fastback on Sunday.

Leno didn't make it out. Kenny Wayne Shepard was there Saturday and drove most of the Friday Malibu cruise with his young kids in the back seat of his General Lee charger!
Huh, well this is the first year in a few that I've made it to the Spring Fling. It seemed like it didn't take me as long to get through all the cars as it did in the years I did make it. I guess next year I'll come out on Sunday. There was the Concorso Ferrari on that Sunday in Pasadena this year so I hope it doesn't fall on the same weekend as the Fling next year because I know where I'll be and it's less than half the distance for me to drive!

-
Back