SWETPT

Reaction score
Yep, sold my toy, going to a good mopar guy in Barrie ,Ont

Attachments

• DSCF0258.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCF0254.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 334
Looks like a nice car. Gotta do what ya gotta do....

Nothing wrong with a convertible corvette, unless it's a 63 than split window coupe only :twisted:

Good looking car

I was thinking this morning that I have had a 67 coupe, 67 coupe Formula S and a 67 convertible, but I have never had a 67 fastback ( bought a 68 fastback for parts car when building the dart)

Then this shows up as being sold, not that I'm in the market for another car, but boy would I like it. Guess if I was looking to buy another car would be heading to Nebraska to get the 64 Valiant convertible

Hope it was sold for good reason so you don't regret it later.

I always was a Mopar man, my first car was a brand new 64 valiant signet convertible slant 6 with push button automatic,then a new 68 Barracuda formula S 4 speed with red line tires and hub caps. I started working for Ford then have fords up until now. The barrcuda was the best car I ever had and was on my bucket list. 5 years ago I bought this 67 and brought it back to life,and now giving it to someone else to keep it on the road. Your right getting old sucks but when I drove that cuda it brought a lot of good memories that you keep forever. Yes I miss that car but on a fixed income you got to let go of a few things.

-
Back