My ugly oil tank

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
My ugly oil tank needsss your stickers.I started to put stickers on my oil tank about 2 years ago to dress it up,get lots of I love that but you need more and I have none.So If you would like to add to it please send what ya have to Cindy and I,and yes I have a green thumb.Don&Cindy Pell 52 Charlotte st Belleville Ontario Canada k8p-1e4. Many thanksss to my FABO family.

Attachments

• sony 129.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 450
Oh crap, Billy's signed in (I never think to look when I'm on his computer). Anyway Snake, it's Leanna inadvertently wearing Billy's pants at the moment.

Back to the shop before I get into more trouble. :-D

when ever a sticker goes on I will post the pic and who from.Thanks all, but we need more of yasss to help.

Hey Snake.. I found theres a leak in the roof at my garage, right next to where my tool box sits.. got the cabinet next to my bench.. pretty much soaked my sticker collection..grrr.. however, I have several stickers left (yeah, summit and jegs LMAO .. plus a few others) they're not real big though.. as long as the size of the stickers dont matter, i'll send out what I have this week...

Cindy will probably be the first to tell you that size doesn't matter. It's how you stick it that makes a difference!

<< okay, going to work now .................... :-D

Cindy will probably be the first to tell you that size doesn't matter. It's how you stick it that makes a difference!

<< okay, going to work now .................... :-D

LOL... funny thing is as soon as I posted that, I knew the 'size matters' jokes would start.. that was a good one Leanna..

Hey Snake.. I found theres a leak in the roof at my garage, right next to where my tool box sits.. got the cabinet next to my bench.. pretty much soaked my sticker collection..grrr.. however, I have several stickers left (yeah, summit and jegs LMAO .. plus a few others) they're not real big though.. as long as the size of the stickers dont matter, i'll send out what I have this week...

Thanksss buddy send what ya have big thanks.

-
Back