My Valiant Wagon

-

Jeannine

65 Valiant Wagon & Sedan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm new here. I found this forum in my never ending web search for parts for my 1965 Plymouth Valiant 100 Series Station Wagon!

Last weekend Royal Oak (the city I live in) Michigan was one of the cities that hosted the Woodward Dream Cruise. This cruise is “the world’s largest one-day celebration of car culture, attracted 1.1 million visitors and more than 40,000 muscle cars, street rods, custom, collector and special interest vehicles.”

My car was one of the ‘unique’ cars on the road. I only ran across one other Valiant, a 1969 sedan. I did park next to a 65 Rambler American, and took note on the similarities.

val1.jpg

She is a lovely car that is in need of some cosmetic work.
val-3.jpg

val-2.jpg

-Jeannine

Welcome to the board Jeannine. Can't say I've ever seen a '65 Valiant Wagon before. Good luck on your parts search.

Cool Darts!
Funny thing, my husband is looking for a car for himself; he likes the straight line look.
I found him a black 65 Dart that he is drooling over!

Welcome to our little corner of cyber-space Jeannine! As far as finding parts for your wagon, don't despair. Parts are out there. You just gotta shake all the tress and see what falls out...;)

Our membership reaches far & wide. SOMEONE can help!

welcome aboard! i was lookin at a 65 or so val wagon but the people where never home... then one day it was gone.... i wnated it to add to my collection.... oh well i guess i'll have to go on a hunt for a different valiant!

Welcome to the site, ya don't see to many in your shape anymore; right on :wave:

pic4.JPG

I have never seen one of those ever. Coooooooooooooooooool

Welcome abord.

Hello Jeannine, I saw your car at Woodward Saturday and came across the street to see it, because I thought I had the only 1965 V100 Valiant wagon at the cruise. lol You had stopped at a 1965 Valiant 4 door that was forsale. Any ways we had our wagon parked at Pioneer park next to Art Van. Welcome aboard it's a great site. Jayson

Those wagons are COOL.
Is that blue the original color? It looks great!

neat wagon,we`ve got a 66 valiant wagon,parts are a little harder to come by as they had less production numbers as 2dr and barracudas,but the 4 dr cars will lend a few parts to the wagon,welcome here. this has been a great site for me,everyone has been friendly.

nice car i got some wagon interior parts if u need ne.this site is great the parts arnt that hard to find ive found mostly evreything i needed from FABO!

WELCOME! Always good to see another wagon. A 65 even. Stick around, the people here are great.

Hey Jayson - lol - I thought I was the only Valiant V100 Wagon at the cruise!

I would have loved to have met you, do you live in the area? Over the past 11 years I have only seen a few other '65 wagons; an orange one that was dragged-out, a white 200 from Canada, and a navy Dart Wagon.

I purchased that little sedan...needs a lot of work. Your wagon looks great, did you restore it yourself? I need to start to restore the wagon this fall.

thanks!!! the paint is not the original - it was tan, but a former owner painted it. I love the turquoise, its a bit oxidized - but when I do repaint her it will be the original 65 turquoise color.

-
Back