My weekend project (Pic Heavy) 74 Scamp Pro-Touring

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
Well I should have bought stock in 3M this weekend. (A Friend of mine works for 3M so I did get some stuff donated) I wanna thank my Wife for picking out the material for the headliner and door panels she did a killer job.

Fabric: 5 yards from Joanne fabric $15.00
Glue: 3 cans 3M 70 series adhesive $Freebie
Bling: 20' Chrome strip from Meiers $13.99
Paint/Dye: Duplicolor Vinyl and fabric dye $30.00, Duplicolor Flat Black and metal primer $15.00
Beverage: 24 pack Bottles MGD $13.99
Time: 2 days with end times in the 2:30 AM range

SO here is the before and after, I'm not done with the door panels I am going to find some midnight Blue vinyl and put a 4" strip under the chrome strip and then another chrome strip.

Before:
scamp11.jpg

After:
IMG_1666.jpg

Before:
scamp10.jpg

After:
IMG_1669.jpg

Before:
scamp7.jpg

After:
IMG_1668.jpg

Before:
Scamp1.jpg

After:
IMG_1679.jpg

Before:
scamp8.jpg

After:
IMG_1675.jpg

Random:
IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

I need to do the seats next and then I'm gonna pull the dash and give it a once over.

IMG_1671.jpg

And for those interested I only decided to paint the trim because it was kinda crappy and this looks better.

The paint will be switched to Black and Blue 2 tone so thats why the Blue vinyl inserts and the blaced out grill and rear trim.

WOW!! very nice work. I like the look your going for. Those wheels and tires look nice on your car.

no i almost 100% positive that you cant do it with the windshield still in

i got stoned for telling some one this about a year ago. yes you can get the dash out without removing the windshield. cool ride, you upgrade the suspension at all yet?

I really like the new Panels the way they are, very clean and very cool.

i got stoned for telling some one this about a year ago. yes you can get the dash out without removing the windshield. cool ride, you upgrade the suspension at all yet?
Nope the only change is there is an 8" ford rear end and the front is lowered 2" I will be donating the k-frame to Jamison Fabrication so he can make a Tubular one for me. I will also be making a triangulated 4 link kit for the rear.

-
Back