My wife added bushes and a banner in my man cave!

-
Damn nice cave, gotta get back on the grind so I can make something half as nice!

I don't think that it qualifies as a man cave yet because:1. You don't have spare parts scattered around inside2. You have too much wall space showing3. You don't have any parts hanging from the rafters4. You need a fridge5. You need bench6. You need a bench viseAnybody else think of anything that's needed?

Got the vice, microwave.,Archie Bunker chair,spare parts, but am waiting to wiring for fridge and some kind of wall to hang pictures

Beer can berrel (for empties) and one more thing BD, where is the couch for your four legged friend I know you have :D Nice Banners and a bush is a good thing :thumbup:

Beer can berrel (for empties) and one more thing BD, where is the couch for your four legged friend I know you have :D Nice Banners and a bush is a good thing :thumbup:

The Budweiser is from Kenny Bernstein's pit.A friend whom worked for him gave it to me,he now works for Connie

Yes you do. :-D

Or, yes she did.

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 503
That looks nice. I need to do that between my roll up doors.

Where's the tool boxes and the empty beer cans at ?? Compressor and welding machine ??

Wife... man cave... bushes...

I was originally thinking something else... But that's ok...

Nice garage. Wait until it's all set up!

[ame]http://youtu.be/UJGksvSzXzs[/ame]

-
Back