My wife never listens!

-

lugnut1962

Banned
Reaction score
My wife keeps asking, when will it be done. I keep telling her, by this summer sweetheart. She tells me she's not so sure! Jeeeezzz...why doesn't she listen?

Attachments

• 100_1349.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 308
My wife keeps asking, when will it be done. I keep telling her, by this summer sweetheart. She tells me she's not so sure! Jeeeezzz...why doesn't she listen?

the only thing missing is the beer bottle! and don't tell her we are never done!

They only listen when convenient or it's what they want to hear.

their lips out number their ears
that one almost got away from me! :tonqe: Chicks have selective hearing and creative hearing too. Select what they wanna hear and if you aint sayin' what they wanna hear they'll create what they wanna hear...

hey thanks....Seabeck....almost just around the corner! And thanks for all the pics...and really nice work...real nice.

They only listen when convenient or it's what they want to hear.

so true mine listens when i say i will give u this much money but i think after ten years i have finally talked her into an a-body instead of a 65' mustang. ( what she doesnt know is i have enough parts laying around to buy two a-bodies fix them the way i want and still have 1/3 the money in them than the 1 ford)

-
Back