my wife says

-
Rob.... i cant tell what you posted... too distracted by the bouncing boobs.

Jaimus... THANK YOU!

magnumdust... you may want to take an economics101 course. Looking at a single aspect of buisness economy is like me handing you a crankshaft and saying 'sweet enging huh?'

gunbunny... sorry. back on topic. Keep ripping on them man. thats ALL theyre good for.

sure, but here you are complaining about buying american as a way to help the economy, but many of the import cars are actually built here. So buying import keeps many americans in jobs. Which in turn helps the economy.

Don't like import cars? fine, but its idiotic to say you question someone's patriotism over it.

sure, but here you are complaining about buying american as a way to help the economy, but many of the import cars are actually built here. So buying import keeps many americans in jobs. Which in turn helps the economy.

Don't like import cars? fine, but its idiotic to say you question someone's patriotism over it.

Again. the fact that a car is built here is only a small portion of the big picture. You can justify it by saying your Hyundai is built in the US if it helps you sleep at night..... as you slowly rape your own country deeper and deeper into recession. But as I said initially. this is my opinion. I dont expect an import driver to agree with me. :usa2: And I'd argue that its idiotic NOT to question ones patriotism over it.

attachment.php

lol

Again. the fact that a car is built here is only a small portion of the big picture. You can justify it by saying your Hyundai is built in the US if it helps you sleep at night..... as you slowly rape your own country deeper and deeper into recession. But as I said initially. this is my opinion. I dont expect an import driver to agree with me. :usa2: And I'd argue that its idiotic NOT to question ones patriotism over it.

I don't drive an import, but i'm just not blind to the good cars that they have made and that many of the import factories are in the US, while many of the Domestic factories have gone out of the country.

I always thought that i'd be funny to get a complete "beater" civic or some thing like that and screw an ironing board to the trunk. Then I could say that I have an adjustable wing!

I don't view "ricers" and "imports" as the same. I don't necessarily think imports are foreign cars anymore. Not when the factories that build them are here in the states and are filled with hard working American employees.

While all the profits go right back to Japan.

This sums it up for me:

jcar.jpg

-
Back