My Xmas present to myself Came

-
Got heated floors? Went right by your "hood"(I94) in Oct. Stopped at MoM for the day. Nice drive from NC. Had a great month of vacation. Can you wait for warmer weather?

On second thought. If Santa's helper will be there go ahead and post you address. I'm sure at least 20 guys will be over tomorrow!

Got heated floors? Went right by your "hood"(I94) in Oct. Stopped at MoM for the day. Nice drive from NC. Had a great month of vacation. Can you wait for warmer weather?

No heated floors, but heated garage and cardboard. LOL Yep that is for sure my area! I try to avoid MOA, So far its been 10 years since I was last there! Glad you enjoyed a month long vacation. I would love to take a month off. I could wait for warmer weather, but I got a set of nice carharts to wear. That should help with me freezing to the garage floor.

I think my "present to myself" is pretty much getting the Dart painted. I'll be darn lucky if I survive this!!!!

I think my "present to myself" is pretty much getting the Dart painted. I'll be darn lucky if I survive this!!!!

I totally hear you! I spent from Oct until July working on mine this past year. It was a bit different because I had to drive 3 hours from my house to work on it. I think it would had been better if it was in my own garage! The personnel satisfaction is what makes it all worth it

Very nice. This is one of my next purchases. 10"? What do they charge?

-
Back