mythbusters lol

-
It was lead sheets. I am taking a physics class, and they even said it is possible, but who would try? well... Mythbusters I guess?

It was lead sheets. I am taking a physics class, and they even said it is possible, but who would try? well... Mythbusters I guess?
They did and it floated

My favorite episode was when they managed to polish a turd.
Seen that one and I was wondering how nice it would look on my coffee table :-D

I like the show but some times after trying some thing one time they say. "It's a myth"

Like the one they did where they swung two hammers together to see if they would brake and throw any metal shards out. They slamed the hammers together for a while but nothing hapened so they call it a myth.

But my dad says it is no myth, he has seen it happen. And I tend to beleve him as he has more than likely swung a lot more hammers in his life then all the people on that show put together.

I am not sure if you caught it or not but myth busters made two episodes about the hammers, I actually just watched the second one the other night.....

They decided to revisit the myth after receiving so much email about how the first episode on the hammer myth was not exactly executed as well as it should have been.,..so they tested it again with different hammers and different ways of testing, look it up

I like my pictures in poster form.

kari.jpg

I vote to make this a kari pic thread :cheers:

The first episode I ever saw was when they scanned Kari's butt for... ah.. I forget, lol! I mean for Pete's Sake! What red blooded male could deny that this is the finest butt ever putt on cable TV?

Ooops, got this in high def, pardon me while I minimize this, lol!

OK, in the meantime, this is a woman I could fall for. Too bad I'm so freakin' old, lol.

ScreenHunter_01 Oct. 08 19.36.jpg

Ok guys I noticed alot of bad mouthing of EXPLOSIONS. Thats about enough of that. LOL Check this out http://www.wral.com/news/video/5538706/

Thank you for doing what you do! I'd be there right with you if I could. Do they take 40+ guys for disposal? :-D Of course, I'm the first guy to run outside if the tornado warning siren goes off.....

EDIT! I suppose I'd have to make it through basic training. I just might be able to do it, if I could have my dogs pull me on a cart, lol.

I think I'll check out the local VFW's. My sister does a lot volunteer work for them in northern IL.

I figure it's the least I could do.

Well maybe they could make an exception. After all it is a guaranteed paycheck.

I'll take it. :) Maybe there's something I can do in regards to service dogs or visiting the recovering vets with the monsters? Can you point me to a good place to get involved with? They have no problems with people in wheelchairs as my landlord is in a wheelchair and they love to play with him.

What a cool thing I could do! I'm broke but I'm sure I can scrape up enough for gas. Any leads?

EDIT: I just found the number for the VA closest to me. Is this a good place to start?

It's worth a shot, if they can't help maybe they will know someone who can.

Thank you Dusted! When I'm done doing my regular job, job searching in the morning, I'll give them a call as well as the local VFW's. :) They may not be the typical love dogs but I'm sure some Vet's with dog experience as well as those who just need a silent buddy to talk to might appreciate it.

Let me see what I can find out and what it takes to help. Thank you for the inspiration. :)

Hey not a problem I know I would love to have a furry buddy come see me if ever something should happen. Thank you.... for thinking of the soldiers and their needs during hard times.

ramcharger you continue to blow me away. even when making money would be a big blessing you look for ways to help other people good job lol and i hope this works out for u and a job comes along soon

Hey not a problem I know I would love to have a furry buddy come see me if ever something should happen. Thank you.... for thinking of the soldiers and their needs during hard times.

Would these dogs be OK? They are not quite the typical mutts. I figure a Vet would understand them as they are both rescues, had a hard life and are truly loyal.

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

ramcharger you continue to blow me away. even when making money would be a big blessing you look for ways to help other people good job lol and i hope this works out for u and a job comes along soon

Yeah well what the hell. I can't just sit here..... :-D

I don't see why they wouldn't work. If you were hurt and lonely and scared would you turn down someone to talk to because they looked different? I sure hope not they look great to me.

-
Back