Name that part!

-

1968FormulaS340

Reaction score
Name that part!

Years ago when I got my car from a friend of mine he gave me this hose (pic below).

He said he thought it went with the car. 5 years of packing this thing around and I sure as hell can't find a spot for it. I don't even think it from the car. Probably something off his riding lawn mower. lol

Anyway….. Does this look like anything you have ever seen on a 68 Barracuda?

Hose diameter is 1"

DSC00535.jpg

Yup that came off the flux capacitor on the Bat mobile, it was used to transfer negative discharged fajols to the intake of the flinestein rabator. Seriously I don't think it is a Mopar part?

it sortof looks like a mower part. if it was a mower part my guess would be it vents the crankcase into the intake.

Yup that came off the flux capacitor on the Bat mobile, it was used to transfer negative discharged fajols to the intake of the flinestein rabator. Seriously I don't think it is a Mopar part?

Wait is that the 1.21 jiggawatt version?!?!?!? Sorry I don't have a clue it may have been something that he rigged up for some strange reason

Its a breather tube goes from valve cover to air filter. If it goes to your Barracuda?

"Its a breather tube goes from valve cover to air filter. If it goes to your Barracuda?"

I was thinking that some time ago. That's why I didn't toss it out, but now that I have the right valve covers and valve cover breather, it's ruled out for that position.

Turn the tube so that it is facing up and the pcv valve is facing down and it might go valve cover to bottom of a air cleaner.

-
Back