Name them seats.

-

SignShopGuy

1964 Barracuda
Reaction score
These, wrong for my car seats, were in my 64 Barracuda when i bought it...i now have the correct seats to put in ,and want to advertise these ones for sale, just don't know what to call em....what are they?

can anyone identify these seats so we can return them to thier rightfull spot?

73 and later, but not sure what body style.

Early 70's B-body?and how much?

well i spent 6 hours on ebay ,kijiji,craigs list and google last night trying to see, or find a pic of what i have...most of the stuff i saw needed foam and or tracks and there wasnt anything under 300 bucks..i just drove 4 hours and paid 220 bucks for a decent bench seat that needs upholstery..which i do myself ( www.geniegroup.ca ).. these seats have really good frames and foam; and have the tracks all working and not buggered up...i would take 300 for somone here..would even work something out for a pistol grip shifter handle if somone had one....i just put these things on kijiji half hour ago for 400. item Ad ID 229010610 i didnt know what to call them so i caled them everything that would fit in the box.

They look like my '73 Cuda seats except they didn't have the tan insert. Just look at Year One's pics to id them if you have a catalog.

Early 70's B-body?and how much?

i drove 2 hours each way to buy a bench seat for my car that has nice foam and frame with good tracks, and its hurting for upholstery,and paid 225 last night. but then i do upholstery http://www.geniegroup.ca

I just put these seats on kijiji cheaper than anything i saw on ebay that had foam and tracks on them still...you can have them 100 cheaper than on kijiji if you want them take a look at the ad in kijiji http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-other-parts-accessories-72-73-74-Cuda-Dart-Duster-RoadRunner-Charger-SEATS-W0QQAdIdZ229010610 ..i wasn't trying to sell em here,just get a handle on what they came out of so my ad wouldnt look like it does now...lol

but then if you had a hurst shift handle with the pistol grip on top to trade it would get a whole lot cheaper in a hurry

to the moderator..please disregard that last post..i didnt realize that post #4 went through...that will make the last thing i just sent redundent....sorry,im not used to forums yet.

Those look like 73-74 e-body seats with custom upholstery. The lack of the plastic back makes me say they are not 72's but I could be wrong.

they remind me alot of road runner 73-74 buckets mine are blue in color but yet very similar from what i recall

I agree with 1MeanA. Go to the YearOne website and you'll be able to narrow it down pretty easily.

-
Back