Name this part

-

mopar410

Reaction score
While replacing the gasket,filter and seals in my 904(1978 I think) I found this washer thing attached to the magnet in the pan.So does any body know what this is or where it came from.It's possible it's not a tranny part as I don't know much of the history of the car.So all you tranny experts chime in I ready to put the pan back on but I don't want put it back together until I know this isn't a major piece.It measures 1/2" x 1/16" thick.

Attachments

• SAM_0004 (Custom).JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 230
  • SAM_0005 (Custom).JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 208
looks like the washer off the dip stick. Up top to help keep the rubber at the top of the stick?

Curtis

Good call guys.Just went out and thats what it is.funny I never pulled the stick because the day I pulled it in the garage was the day I bought it and started taking it apart.

Not it's not. It's a peedlepod portasnorkel.

Can't be the peedlepod portasnorkel, they all have a pentastar stamped in the upper right quadrant of the binary quotient.
Could be a cheap chinese rip off though.

Can't be the peedlepod portasnorkel, they all have a pentastar stamped in the upper right quadrant of the binary quotient.
Could be a cheap chinese rip off though.
Gezz you had my hopes up.Can you imagine what a mint peedlepod portasnorkel would be worth.

Rob you are WRONG damn it.....it is a spin faster flopalater valve......Jeez don't you know anything??

It's a flux dispersal conditioning adapter for a Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor...

So it can accept garbage from the past...

I'm sure most of you got that reference...

I could have sworn that was a proportion limiter from an old timey bolt stretcher.

-
Back