Name this Vehicle

-

roosduster

Colorado Mopar
Reaction score
This will probably be an easy answer for people on here, but I figured I would see.

100_0145.jpg

A Dodge Caliber???? I've only ever seen 2 of them...this one and a black one.
Not many around here.

sooooo is there some kind of trick question with this?

Apparently, the new "Neon", is not as common in other parts of the world as it is here. I drove one of these over 2 years ago as a rental in Vegas. Not a bad car, but nothing to get excited about.

Although, I could see myself driving this one...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQiQa_7DUk"]YouTube- Realtune Caliber SRT-4 11.62@128[/ame]

I knew it was a caliper, they don't get too many peoples approvals around here if they are automatic as they have the CVT transmissions and they work like a ski doo!

i'm guessing since its the replacement for the neon and its all covered up..... the new SRT-4?

That guy looks pretty pissed, I guess I'd be pissed off too if I had to drive around with all that black stuff stuck on my car.

not the best dodges out there drove one when I was in hawaii lots of blind spots and the speed limits are so low I never got to get into it :munky2:

That guy looks pretty pissed, I guess I'd be pissed off too if I had to drive around with all that black stuff stuck on my car.

Nah....it's a tuff car.....got it's own leather jacket, man.........LOL

-
Back