Napa motor mounts

-

07raptorgytr

Reaction score
I just installed a new set of headers on the dart and one of the tubes is hitting the idle arm on the pass side. So the instructions say to put new motor mounts in to remedy the issue. So I ordered new mounts at napa, I got them today, and was supprised at how cheap they look. Has anyone ran these and what was your outcome? Just as good as factory or do not install. I don't have pics yet.

No need for pic's. I simply wanted to know if anyone has run the napa spool motor mounts, and if so did they hold up over time or wear out quickly.

Here is one I found online that is identical what I bought

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-11-09-50-10.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 198
Are they made in India? I had some thick biscuit mounts from India and they compressed under the weight of the motor about 1/4 of an inch. It was worse than my 40 year old stockers! Dont know how those could be different, redrill them.

Not sure where they are made, I would assume China since it seems everything g automotive is being made there.

I have not run the entire mount, I have OE mounts. I have replaced the rubber sleeve with NAPA replacements, and so far so good.

I already bought the whole mount, but I think it might be easier to just replace the insert. Might take them back and buy the insert.

-
Back