Nascar bs

-
Don't even have to watch, the video. We lost NASCAR,when huge dollar sponsorship got involved. Loved the learly stuff.

Penske Racing may have cut a deal with Front Row Motorsports in the closing laps at Richmond for track position to help get #22-Joey Logano in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. In radio communications reviewed Wednesday by The Associated Press for Front Row driver #38-David Gilliland, his spotter informs the team of a request to let Logano pass him in the final laps of Saturday night's race. Logano was trying to claim a spot in the 12-driver Chase field. Both Penske and Front Row are Ford teams and thus considered partners. A voice on the radio, believed to be crew chief Frank Kerr, asks who the request is coming from. The spotter replies: "We've got the big dog and all his cronies." Kerr then says: "Travis knows what I've been asking for," an apparent reference to Penske Racing competition director Travis Geisler. Logano passed Gilliland on a restart and finished 22nd, one spot ahead of Gilliland and good enough for a berth in the Chase field. "Good job, good job, man," the spotter says after the race. "Hopefully we'll get something out of that." Statistics analyzed by AP also show Gilliland's lap times dropped off by almost 1 second from the times he was running prior to the radio communication

Yup, nascar sucks. I am in the Nascar game here on the site and its a little more fun to watch, but I am doing really bad lol

Yeah , I watched religiously years ago . Now its all about Earnhardt , Gordon , Johnson , Harvick , and Stewart . Might as well just those 5 guys run by themselves .

Yeah , I watched religiously years ago . Now its all about Earnhardt , Gordon , Johnson , Harvick , and Stewart . Might as well just those 5 guys run by themselves .

I hope Kurt Busch wins it, he is a major underdog right now :glasses7:

Tony posted it.l The politics,kill the soul ,of the show.

Tony posted it.l The politics,kill the soul ,of the show.

I quit watching when chrysler(dodge) pulled out. did the same thing when they pulled out back in the day. quit watching the truck series when toyota came in and bought out all the dodge truck teams.-----------bob

They sucked the soul out of NASCAR with restrictor plates. Been a downhill ride ever since.

Fox 1 sucks. They control what ever you watch sports related. Where is our Speed Cannel. I won't watch Fox 1 Nascar unless I here there was a big wreck. Then I watch the wreck on the News. I use to LMAO when guys would come to work and tell me how good Hulk Hogan is. They believed it was real. I do the same thing with guys that believe Nascar racing is real. You all need to wake up and smell the Coffee. Only local they cannot control is real. Now lizard lick is real??? They have cameras in place where they are doing the repo, Or how about Operation repo? This is how they control our lives. and some *** holes go for it lock stock and barrel. Nascar is fuggen stupid and some of you need to get out to your local tracks before they close them all up. Support your community not the rich$$$.

I never understood the appeal of racing. (Other than my own car) You go to the end and take a left. And of course the whole pro wrestling set up winners and losers makes it even less fun to watch.

Not to mention the "focus" stars like johnson and gordon.

I remember a few years ago, when I was following Kahne, he'd be moving up 3 or more spots per lap and the camera would be fixed on johnson lap after lap, and nothing would be said about KK. Amazing.

How convenient that the 48 hit the wall when gordon needed help getting a lap back late in the race??? Hmmmmmm

All the conspiracy theories have been validated. NASCAR is nothing more than scripted, corporate sponsored, entertainment.

A 500 lap commercial that people pay to watch.

Yup, nascar sucks. I am in the Nascar game here on the site and its a little more fun to watch, but I am doing really bad lol

I'm going to finish out the season, then I'll probably find something constructive to do on Sundays besides watch nah-car.

Not to mention the "focus" stars like johnson and gordon.

I remember a few years ago, when I was following Kahne, he'd be moving up 3 or more spots per lap and the camera would be fixed on johnson lap after lap, and nothing would be said about KK. Amazing.

Couldn't have agreed more. He always get the short end of the stick. I only watch for Kasey.

-
Back