NASCAR Engines 101

-
Thanks for the video. I read some engineering papers on the combustion engine back in the late 1970s and early 1980s. The modern understanding of the mechanisms involved with the combustion process are much more advanced due to the use of sensors and computer modeling.

Thanks for the video. I read some engineering papers on the combustion engine back in the late 1970s and early 1980s. The modern understanding of the mechanisms involved with the combustion process are much more advanced due to the use of sensors and computer modeling.
True. Whats interesting is his statement that there was the synergy between what OEM's are trying to do and what the Racers are trying to do at the higher levels of motorsport.

What's the disagreement Bigfoot?

Ive had a couple whiskeys, I completely understand lol!

Very good video. The super slow-motion video of the valve spring near the end was interesting.

Very good video. The super slow-motion video of the valve spring near the end was interesting.
I think it was at its limits or near it, depending on what is being sought. I find the camera work and ability amazing since it shows a spring @ 9500 moving slow. That’s really something.

Thanks Although my brain hurts a little bit more now. :poke: :lol:

-
Back