NASCAR mopar heads

-
We all wish they did.

Need R5 Mopar Nascar block...

This is really a buyer beware kind of deal.
The number of variants just in rocker arrangements is staggering......probably one for every team running them based on what I have read from guys using this stuff.
If you have a hankering to go R-5 / P-7 , you are dollars and head aches ahead by buying a complete engine......or complete heads at the least.
Then I'd want a definition of " used ". A lot of this stuff is a door stop after a 500 mile race , but a lot of it was dyno or qualifying time only.
If you do want to go this route , do a TON of homework before you get your wallet out.

Buy a complete engine off someone like Scott Eatmon, or from one of the teams. I am sure Penske will be having a big clean out.

more $$$ than im wanting to spend,im closer to joey arrington's anyway if i wanted NASCAR stuff,..just looking for decent small block heads for a low buck street car...

These p7 heads probably flow about twice what you're looking for anyway. I have a set, but I'm going to order a ritter racing block thats specially machined for correct valvetrain geometry and head bold pattern. These are nice if you have about 5 years to (seriously) blueprint and save for the engine, but not for just an everyday street-strip operation.

-
Back