Nascar! Sorry!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I could not help myself, But Mark Martin is and has made Arkansas proud by the way he handles his self on the track and on tv.
He is a good driver and I am hopping he can get him a win for the Army car.
Ok! I know he is driving a brand x car, But he is a fine man that has represented our state of Arkansas well.

Indianapolis motor speed way the brick yard is a good race to watch.
So Just for me lets give mark a shot at winning today.

Yes I have met him and he used to do a Sunday or two at George Ray's drag strip many moon ago.

Tony S. will be at his best, But Mark know's how to take care of his car.

So if you would cross your fingers for #8 Army.

Thanks.

Mark will make it to 5th before 15 laps to go.:-$

This race is an embarrassment to anyone that races a car or likes too...

Competition cautions every 10-12 laps??? WTF???

This race is a total joke and supposed to be one of the crown jewel events of nascrap... nicely done again there, france and helton. Stupid MFers!

Mark Martin is a good guy, no doubt.

This race is a total joke and supposed to be one of the crown jewel events of nascrap... nicely done again there, france and helton. Stupid MFers!

I have got to agree, They groved the track and put ugly cars running on it.

Well put crackedback:thumbrig:

Mark is back in 18th place 16 laps to go.:sad4:
Well I sure wished the old man would have got him a win today.

9.6 Million to win this race.

Here's my issue with this.

If you have a car that can run 20 laps on those pile o'crap tires and some of the front runners are only getting 12 laps, then you just got penalized for having a car set up for a longer run.

nascrap should have told the teams... you know what you are getting for tire wear, pit accordingly.

taxicab parade.

Mark is up to 12th less than five to go.

Another piece of **** brought to you by nascrap.

Talk about handing a race to someone.

Mark got 11 and Tony got 23rd.

Jimmy Johnson wins from the pole positin.

Mark Martin and the Army car did not make it:angry7: Took #11 spot.

Well I can't have everything go my way.:toothy10:

My thoughts exactly! NASCAR is slowly losing one of their fans!

My thoughts exactly! NASCAR is slowly losing one of their fans!

That is the truth here too. :angry7:

The up side is they predicted 97 deg today and it has not
got over 83. Nothing is for sure. What a weird day.

i dont see the point of watching besides the wrecks and drama...
Driving around in circle for 500 miles sound kinda boring to me. but hey fill up on that Sunoco fuel put them Goodwrech tires and drive the piss out of that car... they will do anything to promote anything@!

What a great race. Quit watching after the third or fourth caution. An embarasment for goodyear an nascar

Maybee its time to let Firestone & Hoosier back into the game. This is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket. If it had been left up to me, I would have told the crew cheifs at half way, you have what you have. now go racing!

i dont see the point of watching besides the wrecks and drama...
Driving around in circle for 500 miles sound kinda boring to me. but hey fill up on that Sunoco fuel put them Goodwrech tires and drive the piss out of that car... they will do anything to promote anything@!

I have always been a NASCAR fan ever since I started understanding what really all of the "driving around in circle" was for. It's like me trying to understand golf. Why the heck walk your *** off chasing a little white ball? Instead people do it and get paid big money doing it. Same with driving around in a circle.

Maybee its time to let Firestone & Hoosier back into the game. This is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket. If it had been left up to me, I would have told the crew cheifs at half way, you have what you have. now go racing!

Tony Stewart already has voiced his opinion about Firestone & Hoosier on national TV. He basically said that Goodyear tires suck and he would love to see Firestone & Hoosier step and see what they have to offer. You could hear Goodyear take a big swallow during that interview. LOL!

I don't care what anyone says............Mark is a class act!

I don't care what anyone says............Mark is a class act!

Thanks MVRCorp He did drive a smart race,
And we are proud of the little old guy.:toothy10:

This was the day I thought he would get a win.:happy10:

-
Back