NASCAR trucks on dirt!

-

frederick_76

Reaction score
NASCAR trucks at Eldora on the dirt tonight! First time for NASCAR on dirt in 43 years! Qualifying is on now! :blob: I never pay attention to the trucks, but this I got to see!! :finga:

Amen Fred :cheers: Watching men and ladies playing/racing on a pile of dirt is racing also :burnout: I can't wait for the fetcher race :colors:

There is going to be some rubbing and slide jobs tonight :burnout:

It will be interesting to see if that bottom groove starts to work in the main.
It could from what they are saying, they just need to make sure the track water trucks hit it so it can be rolled in :colors: I hope it does..

There is going to be some rubbing and slide jobs tonight :burnout:

Thats what she said.[/QUOTE]
:D I sorta thought I would see someone post this :D You win :D

Holy slide job batman! Lol Ryan Newman tried to skin Jeb Burton's nose!

Newman looks right at home :colors:

Yeah! I'm really diggin the the slideways Sam style out there!

I like the quote mr mike!

I watch the trucks more than the cars - the trucks actually race each other instead of falling inline and "points racing".

Yeah! I'm really diggin the the slideways Sam style out there!

I like the quote mr mike!
I thought you would :D I copied it from one of your posts :D.. This race, my chair,a frosted mug and Treva tonight :cheers:

I watch the trucks more than the cars - the trucks actually race each other instead of falling inline and "points racing".

X100 on that pauly, I hope they remove some on the sprint cup drivers from the truck races, these truck drivers and teams need some 1srt place winnings $$ :colors:

Especially tonight! I haven't been this excited about a race since the last scrap metal race at Bristol!

Awesome stuff!!! The last chance race was very cool, can't wait for the big race, lots of slidin & bumpin!!!

I thought you would :D I copied it from one of your posts :D.. This race, my chair,a frosted mug and Treva tonight :cheers:

X100 on that pauly, I hope they remove some on the sprint cup drivers from the truck races, these truck drivers and teams need some 1srt place winnings $$ :colors:

That sounds real damn good

It gives the teams with less funding a chance. It becomes a drivers race as it should be . I liked it. I think half the series of all racing should be on the dirt. Maybe it would revert back to being an american manufactures race. And teams wouldn't mean a thing.

You tell my son or Tony its for planting taters. You would be so deep we'll be using using a three point hitch to pull you out of the ground

Attachments

• steve%20018[1].jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 218
  • steve 021.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 222
  • Picture 282.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 233
It gives the teams with less funding a chance. It becomes a drivers race as it should be . I liked it. I think half the series of all racing should be on the dirt. Maybe it would revert back to being an american manufactures race. And teams wouldn't mean a thing.

You tell my son or Tony its for planting taters. You would be so deep we'll be using using a three point hitch to pull you out of the ground

Amen!!!! Real racing baby!!! Cool looking sprint car, those things are baddass :glasses7:

If you can't race on dirt, you need to stick with driving miss daisy to church because that's where the real skill is! 8)

I hope you all realize I'm just kidding. I actually did a little dirt racing back around 1962 or so. I have done dirt, ashpalt, drags, and one road race. I like all types of racing, but drag racing is what I can afford.

-
Back