National Overdose Awareness Day.

-
No kidding

Specially with the lockdowns, we have seen substance abuse skyrocket these last two years

And I'm I'm little disappointed your post didn't her smile in it (I don't know why, but that one always gets to me)

No kidding

Specially with the lockdowns, we have seen substance abuse skyrocket these last two years

And I'm I'm little disappointed your post didn't her smile in it (I don't know why, but that one always gets to me)

This One ?

Amanda.jpg

Our condolences again, I remember you posting about Amanda. Thanks for reminder. BC just decriminalize hard drugs....Cocaine, Fentanyl, etc...you can have 2.5 grams and not be charged AND not be confiscated..:wtf::BangHead::realcrazy:

I lost a young cousin 3 years ago to an Opioid overdose. He was in a halfway house. 3 months clean. And one trip of the wagon. Dead.

This epidemic brought a whole new level of OD problems that most of us growing up knowing in our time. Its nothing but sadness.

.It's truly an enormous problem that has not been dealt with as it should have been. Pharmaceutical companies greed in manufacturing the drugs has done so much damage. Pharmacist and Doctors should have been locked up by the scores. May God grant your family peace.

Lost my first friend to it when we were 20. The next month another friend passed away. Had a break for a while but about four years later I had a cousin murdered when a deal went south for it. A few months after that another cousin overdosed. 3 overdose deaths and one murder in ten years of my 30 years on this earth. And it’s going to get worse.

Fentanyl Is DIRECTLY responsible for Almost 70% of current Overdose Deaths in the US... made in China, and brought in by the Cartels.... thanks all you assholes, that deal with that poison for personal gain.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your loss .
I went through ****** addiction with my middle son, a star athlete that got hooked on pills and moved to ******. It took me 2 years of constant badgering and policing to get him clean.
That and facing a 10 year prison sentence woke him up.
He has been clean for 6 years now and is doing very well.
I thank God daily for saving my son and bringing him back to me.

I'm sorry for your loss .
I went through ****** addiction with my middle son, a star athlete that got hooked on pills and moved to ******. It took me 2 years of constant badgering and policing to get him clean.
That and facing a 10 year prison sentence woke him up.
He has been clean for 6 years now and is doing very well.
I thank God daily for saving my son and bringing him back to me.

Glad to hear he beatThe Devil

That was a bad deal. I remember when it happened. You have our continuing sympathy.

Our condolences again, I remember you posting about Amanda. Thanks for reminder. BC just decriminalize hard drugs....Cocaine, Fentanyl, etc...you can have 2.5 grams and not be charged AND not be confiscated..:wtf::BangHead::realcrazy:

its been a few decades since i heard this story, so i dont know if it is still policy or not...
(just googled it, they changed this in 2006)

but there were having so much trouble with cocaine coming into schiphol that they would not prosecute smugglers under 3000 grams (thats roughly a street value of $240K)
in those cases they would confiscate the drugs, sometimes issue a citation, and send the mule back on their way

seems to me Mr Donner (the person who made this decision) is to blame for part of the drug problem

its been a few decades since i heard this story, so i dont know if it is still policy or not...
(just googled it, they changed this in 2006)

but there were having so much trouble with cocaine coming into schiphol that they would not prosecute smugglers under 3000 grams (thats roughly a street value of $240K)
in those cases they would confiscate the drugs, sometimes issue a citation, and send the mule back on their way

seems to me Mr Donner (the person who made this decision) is to blame for part of the drug problem
Persecution of the Prosecution is Required

.It's truly an enormous problem that has not been dealt with as it should have been. Pharmaceutical companies greed in manufacturing the drugs has done so much damage. Pharmacist and Doctors should have been locked up by the scores. May God grant your family peace.
I understand the importance of the problem and I agree that something needs to be done, but I disagree with locking up the pharmacist and the doctors, it's not their fault that people abuse pain medication. My prayers go out to the family's that have lost love one's due to this terrible situation.

I understand the importance of the problem and I agree that something needs to be done, but I disagree with locking up the pharmacist and the doctors, it's not their fault that people abuse pain medication. My prayers go out to the family's that have lost love one's due to this terrible situation.

You've got to be kidding. The people addicted get the drugs from doctor's prescriptions and the pharmacist who fill them, knowingly they're abused . If doctors refused to write prescription for cases they knew were fraudulent and pharmacist didn't fill prescription written by doctors they knew were pill pushers, the addiction rates would be much lower. Have you not seen for the past few years the arrest of doctors that have written thousands of prescriptions in a year, for ever clown that came in the door. Homeless people that were driven to the doctors office and then the drug store by the the drug pushers, then paid a couple bucks to give up their pills.

I'm apologise > Back in Time < to hijack this sensitive thread, but remarks like it's not the corrupt doctors and pharmacies fault, just defies logic and burns my ***.

Last edited:
You've got to be kidding. The people addicted get the drugs from doctor's prescriptions and the pharmacist who fill them, knowingly they're abused . If doctors refused to write prescription for cases the knew were fraudulent and pharmacist didn't fill prescription written by doctors they knew were pill pushers, the addiction rates would be much lower.Have you not see for the past few years the arrest of doctors that have written thousands of prescriptions in a year, for ever clown that came in the door. Homeless people that were driven to the doctors office and then the drug store by the the drug pushers, then paid a couple bucks to give up their pills.

I'm apologise > Back in Time < to hijack this sensitive thread, but remarks like it's not the corrupt doctors and pharmacies fault, just defies logic and burns my ***.
Doctors in our area don't write out prescriptions for just anyone. I'm one that is on prescription medication for bulging disc and disc degeneration disease and not proud to be using them but in order for me to function I have no choice. I'm tired of the majority suffering from what the minority does.

You've got to be kidding. The people addicted get the drugs from doctor's prescriptions and the pharmacist who fill them, knowingly they're abused . If doctors refused to write prescription for cases the knew were fraudulent and pharmacist didn't fill prescription written by doctors they knew were pill pushers, the addiction rates would be much lower.Have you not see for the past few years the arrest of doctors that have written thousands of prescriptions in a year, for ever clown that came in the door. Homeless people that were driven to the doctors office and then the drug store by the the drug pushers, then paid a couple bucks to give up their pills.

I understand 100% with what you're saying. Pain management doctor's don't hand out medications to just anyone, believe me. I blame the court's just as much as the doctors, it's a problem that does need to be addressed. Here were I live the pharmacist has the right to refuse your prescription pain medication it's happened to me just because I was a month over due in seeing my doctor. It's sad when anyone dies from a overdose and my prayers do go out to them that have lost loved ones.

I know that there are corrupt doctors and pharmacies, but as I said earlier it's also the court system. Just putting them in jail is a joke, they need to be made to go out and pick up trash, weed eat around road signs, be put to work not sit in a cell watching TV and laying around all day.

find and watch this. the doctors and all doing this need to be shot.. The Pharmacist (TV Mini Series 2020) - IMDb

-
Back