national street machine club

-

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
has anyone here heard of them? or a member? i have got letter from them every year for a few years now and have never done it but would like to see if they have any history lol. supposedly they send you parts or tools or car stuff and you fill out a short survey about how they work and send the survey back and you keep the part. for $1 a month it seems pretty cool if it is legit.
i have ten days to get back to them so if any one has info befor the 8th i would appreciate it. i trust you all so unless them seem reputable from you i wont do it. thanks tyler

I returned the card and got a bill and first mag , but haven't sent the money yet. Sounded pretty cool.

I joined a few years ago but did not renew my membership after it expired. The magazine was okay/decent. You have to sign up to "test and review" products. Your odds of getting anything worthwhile is nill. I received 2-3 samples of rather pointless stuff. Each time your receive something and fill out a survey you have to apply again.

Not a scam but not all it's cracked up to be either.

I joined a few years ago but did not renew my membership after it expired. The magazine was okay/decent. You have to sign up to "test and review" products. Your odds of getting anything worthwhile is nill. I received 2-3 samples of rather pointless stuff. Each time your receive something and fill out a survey you have to apply again.

X2!!!!!!!!!

I received an offer to join about 6 months ago. I did an internet search, and sure enough, a lot of people got burned by it. It IS a scam. Stay away.

Yeah I joined a few months ago. They send you books and stuff. You get some tools in the mail to try out. It's pretty cool for $25 a year. The stuff makes for great gifts to friends and realatives if you dont have a use for it. I'm gunna stick around for a while and try to win the Garage Giveaway or some Royal Purple stuff!

Yeah I joined a few months ago. They send you books and stuff. You get some tools in the mail to try out. It's pretty cool for $25 a year. The stuff makes for great gifts to friends and realatives if you dont have a use for it. I'm gunna stick around for a while and try to win the Garage Giveaway or some Royal Purple stuff!

Let us know if you ever receive anything of real or even marginal value (other than a catsup pack of Flitz or a spray can straw retainer). If you even open any of the book packages you get to pay return postage.

Interesting concept but it's really about marketing products to the auto enthusiast and capitalizing on your and my natural desire to get something for nothing.

X4

I didn't like the fact that they sent me books that I didn't ask for, Kinda pissed me off. If I want something, I'll ask for it!

-
Back