Native American Joke !!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A Priest was about to finish his tour of duty, and was leaving his Mission in the jungle where he has spent years teaching the natives when he realizes that the one thing he never taught them was how to speak English.
So he takes the chief for a walk in the forest. He points to a tree and says to the chief, "This is a tree."

The chief looks at the tree and grunts, "Tree."

The Priest is pleased with the response. They walk a little further and he points to a rock and says, "This is a rock."

Hearing this, the chief looks and grunts, "Rock."

The Priest was really getting enthusiastic about the results when he hears a rustling in the bushes. As they peek over the top, he sees a couple of natives in the midst of heavy sexual activity. The Priest is really flustered and quickly responds, "Man riding a bike."

The chief looks at the couple briefly, pulls out his blowgun and kills them.

The Priest goes ballistic and yells at the chief that he has spent years teaching the tribe how to be civilized and be kind to each other, so how could he kill these people in cold blood that way?

The chief replied, "My bike." :thumblef: :drinkers:

Just one more before I finish watching Washington and New York's game:bom:

Dear God,

I am an 83 year old widow, living on a very small pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had $100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension check. Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited two of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with. I have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can you please help me?

Sincerely,

Edna

The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers. Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few dollars. By the time he made the rounds, he had collected $96, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman. The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends.

Christmas came and went. A few days later, another letter came from the old lady to God. All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened. It read:

Dear God,

How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me? Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends. We had a very nice day and I told my friends of your wonderful gift. By the way, there was $4 missing. I think it must have been those thieving bastards at the Post Office.#-o:mrgreen:

I got one...
Long Ranger and Tonto come into a town after a long ride across desert.
They stop in front of saloon and The ranger says, "My horse is over heated. Run around him fanning with your blanket." Tonto says, "Yes kiemosaabi."
Later a stranger walks into saloon and says, "Who owns this white stalion out here?" Long Ranger turns and says, "That's my horse Silver. Why you asked ?"
Stranger replyed, "No big deal, just reminding you, you left your injun running ."

Yep RedFish,That's always been a good one.:iconbigg:

Tonto gets off his horse and puts his ear to the ground:
Tonto: Buffalo come!
Lone Ranger: You can hear them by putting your ear to the ground?
Tonto: No ear sticky!

Lone Ranger: Rattle snake bit me. Suck the poison out before it kills me !
Tonto: Where bit at ?
Lone Range : One my ***.
Tonto: You going to die Kiemosaabi !

-
Back