NC members..'71 Demon Dart grille for your '72 Grille!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have not got the pics uploaded yet but I have a '71 grille(Dart/Demon) that I want to swap for a nice '72 grille (Dart/Demon). I'd like to see if any members in NC have intrest in doing this swap. I'd rather not ship because it would be costly and I don't wanna risk breaking it. Money is just to tight...

I have the '71 bezels as well. I'd like the '72 bezels of course to match the '72 grille.

I have a '72 Demon 340 that I want to put back to original appearance with a real hot unsuspecting mill under the hood. I'd be intrested in swapping fenders to.

Let me know what you have. :blob:

i have a 72 posted on here...check it out and let me know what you think.im at 28001 zip

if i send you 72 in box, would you ship the 71 back in the same box to nj? very interested. matt. i would pay the shipping.

I have a 72 grille coming my way, but think it is missing left side bezel. Need a grille for 70 dart swinger project with my 16 yo son, was going to us the 72, but you caught my attention. You still have grille?

This grille is still available. I'd rather do a straight up trade for it. I'm still after a '72 grille. Do not pm me trying to sell one..I have been out of work since my car accident in Febuary and simply do not have the funds to purchase one.

OK, so I have a 72 Demon, that I would like to clone into a 71. So it looks like we may have something hear, that if it were not for distance, would work great. Grill and bezels are in great shape overall except for I think 1 small horizontal fin section missing. Fender are completely rust free, with a slight depression on the left one. All definitely fixable with very little effort. Send me a PM if interested in pursuing this, thanks.

OK, so I have a 72 Demon, that I would like to clone into a 71. So it looks like we may have something hear, that if it were not for distance, would work great. Grill and bezels are in great shape overall except for I think 1 small horizontal fin section missing. Fender are completely rust free, with a slight depression on the left one. All definitely fixable with very little effort. Send me a PM if interested in pursuing this, thanks.

Sent you a pm on this and the taillight. Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back