Neat find

-

mod5v

Reaction score
A acquaintance of mine came it to the shop a couple of days ago and told me a little story. A acquaintance of his passed and when he went to pay his respects he was invited to look over the garage of the guy that passed. Seems he was quite the mopar fan namely of the massive valve cover type. He shared some pictures he took and asked if anything there was worth anything. My eye sight is not as good as it once was so I can't tell if these are gen1 or gen 2.?? I was told there are around 12 of these there plus shelfs full of parts. I told him to get a unconnected third party to come in and inventory and put a value to it. hope you enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

• Hemi1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 272
  • Hemi2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 269
  • Hemi3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 274
Pure sweetness,still want an A Ford pickup,with one of these....

Awesome! It's so nice when people actually have pictures to back up their claims, as opposed to stories related to them by their best friend's uncle's dog's previous owner, or something to that effect.

Thanks for posting this!

Awesome! It's so nice when people actually have pictures to back up their claims, as opposed to stories related to them by their best friend's uncle's dog's previous owner, or something to that effect.

Thanks for posting this!

agree, all look like early iron.

On a side note, I figured out how to take it with me. I put my money into Bank of America, I heard they have branches all over Hell

hope you enjoy the pictures.

THX ADDED !!! see continuance below :):)

I told him to get a unconnected third party to come in and inventory and put a value to it.

The Six ? totally unique manifold/ Air filter configurations are an 1'st / 1'st & 1/2 :) Gens
Builders Wet Dream!!!---

unconnected third party ... I Hope the Iron lives on ...

Yea he showed me more pictures he had of the shelves full of parts. There was a lot of exotic bling. I just hope that this stuff doesn't end up at the scrapers. It sounded like there may be a little family disfunction going on. That's why I told this person that these motors were worth something. Maybe a collector with some $ will find out about this and save it. I don't know where the stash is located but was told not in my area. I would have asked for a private showing. Lol.

NOW that's a garage...hemi big blocks all over the place and checker flag drapes on the windows.. too Kool

-
Back