Neat lift for low ceilings

-
the company says to do that on the website:
Flush Mount Anchor Bolts

Flush-mount anchors are installed in your concrete floor and remain there permanently. The columns are bolted to the floor using 5/8" anchor bolts that thread into the flush-mount anchors.

how often do you replace the bolts and are they ARP?

It shows them bolting it to the floor..or yeah it could do a nose dive on you. Uses Hydraulics that's pretty cool. Now where can I put it in my garage..something has to go. :)

Attachments

• Dart in the garage.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 396
Guys, PLEASE be very careful with above ground hoists!! All Mfg. have some kind of spec for the concrete. These will include thickness, strength, location of seams and or cracks, and lots more. If you are not willing to bet your car and or your life on the garage floor, think twice.
Part of one job I had was selling and installing above ground hoists.
MIKE

It would probably be a good idea to cut a chuck of concrete out and then pour a deeper footing.??

I have two of these, one at home and one at my shop...use them every day and they are great for low ceiling

Attachments

• image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 371
the company says to do that on the website:
Flush Mount Anchor Bolts

Flush-mount anchors are installed in your concrete floor and remain there permanently. The columns are bolted to the floor using 5/8" anchor bolts that thread into the flush-mount anchors.

how often do you replace the bolts and are they ARP?

Then how is it "portable"?

My Atlas 12,000 lb commercial has 7/8th in bolts into 18 inches of high tensile cured concrete. Same stuff they use for military nuclear bomb shelters. Expensive has heck but worth it, stuff is dang near 20 years old and not a single crack. Even with over 60 tons driving across it. If you're gonna pour concrete, I highly recommend it.

It's only portable for it's storage or use in different fixed locations.

I am looking at the BENDPACK "quickjacks" myself the "bl5000" any one have them yet ???

I am looking at the BENDPACK "quickjacks" myself the "bl5000" any one have them yet ???

Just got one recently. Works as described. So far so good. A little stingy on the rubber blocks IMO.

-
Back