-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67yellowdartgt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 1969 (or any other year that will fit) Dart rear passenger 1/4 window regulator with the sheet metal attached to it. The previous owner of my dart used a can opener to cut out the sheet metal around the window regulator to put in lexan. I am putting it all back so I need as much of the sheet metal as possible along with the regulator..Thanks

I have a '70 that I can cut up. The glass is the same and I think the regulator is also but I don't have the interchange info on it. Figure $95.00 plus the UPS ride for the reg and sheet metal cut out. Add $45.00 if you need a quarter glass.
Thanks, Mark

I am looking for a 1969 (or any other year that will fit) Dart rear passenger 1/4 window regulator with the sheet metal attached to it. The previous owner of my dart used a can opener to cut out the sheet metal around the window regulator to put in lexan. I am putting it all back so I need as much of the sheet metal as possible along with the regulator..Thanks
.......................................................................................
I looked up the regulator and it has the same part number. The sheet metal has a different number however. With some creative cutting and welding, it should fit and work. Here's a couple of photos of my '70 Swinger panels for you to compare with yours.

100_0460.jpg

100_0461.jpg

I have a 69 dart already cut up if all others fall thru.

PM Sent...Thanks to everyone that replied...I'll keep you in mind if something doesn't work out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back