-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardJ916

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a streetable 340 motor, close to Michigan.
Currently has a 273 - 4 Speed.
Looking for Pan to Carb total motor.

Attachments

• DSC00162.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Bakers of Milford.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 152
Runs great, just looking for a little more power thats it.
I seen on here that it gets pretty costly to upgrade internal parts for the 273. But my just doit and keep the 273 what do you guys think.

whats wrong with a 273 ??
steel crank, adjustable solid lifters.

Oops, I re-read your post and see you are in Howell, Michigan! I'm sorry. I was thinking that you are in Howell, New Jersey!! Well, its here if you want it. It would go perfectly in your Duster. Anyone making a trip to MI from NJ that can bring it to him?

Geof here in Pinckney. I have a 1973 340 motor that I was going to use for Nella's van project that I'm willing to sell, it needs rebuilt though. I don't know much about what's going on with it but I can investigate it a little further and since we're close it could work out. Message if you'd like to talk about it, or PM for my cell number. Geof

i am interestwed in the 340 motor i am in ny so it would be no problem to pickup pm me and we can talk thanks

684mulas i am in long island pm me lets see if we can make adeal on the 340 you have for sale thanks

Got a complete 1972 date code 340 here in MO.
No carb...intake has been modified in the plenum by previous owner.
Engine is assembled and turns over freely...clean

PM me if interested and I will put you in touch with the owner.

I've got a fresh 1972 steel crank 340 long block here in New Jersey if you're interested. The intake and carb in the picture aren't included. Shipping isn't a problem.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• 72 340 engine.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back