[WANTED] Need 340 PS PUMP PULLEY

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pulley not sure if correct, can you give me some specs? picture?

I have a pulley not sure if correct, can you give me some specs? picture?
Sort of new on here. I could email some photos if that is ok? I do know the diameter is close to 7 inches. It is also the three spoke pulley. There may be a solid version with the same offset.

I have a 3 spoke that is a bolt on, has a nut on the shaft?

Sort of new on here. I could email some photos if that is ok? I do know the diameter is close to 7 inches. It is also the three spoke pulley. There may be a solid version with the same offset.

340 pulley 3.jpg

340 pulley 2.jpg

if you look at the link in post #2, I have the one with the .625 shaft 5/8", The other one is a .750 shaft 3/4"

if you look at the link in post #2, I have the one with the .625 shaft 5/8", The other one is a .750 shaft 3/4"
I believe my shaft is 5/8. The shaft inside is threaded with 3/8 course non keyed shaft. There is no retaining nut press on .

the 3/8 hole is for the tool to press it on, mine has a key and a nut, threads on outside of shaft.

the 3/8 hole is for the tool to press it on, mine has a key and a nut, threads on outside of shaft.

Brian thanks for checking. Sounds like you have a different pump. I have learned that pulleys for my setup are hard to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back