Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Guys,

I'm looking for a set of 360 spool mounts.

My '76 Parts Catalog shows the numbers to be...

Right - 3642810

Left - 3817169

The catalog shows the numbers were used on '76 A-bodys as well as '76 Fury/Coronet/Charger (except wagons).

I know I can use a drivers side 318 mount with spacers, but I'd prefer to have the correct 360 mount.

I'm sure these mounts were used in previous years as well, perhaps '73 340 A-bodys, and 74/75 360 A-bodys.

PM me here

You can pick them up new at a parts store for around $10 each. The insulators are possibly garbage, but you can easily swap poly inserts into them.

I'm just giving you the heads-up in case that interests you.

You can pick them up new at a parts store for around $10 each. The insulators are possibly garbage, but you can easily swap poly inserts into them.

I'm just giving you the heads-up in case that interests you.

Yeah, the aftermarket units are pretty inexpensive. But, I'm kinda stubborn when it comes to using an OEM piece over the stuff flown in from Hong Kong. If I don't have it, my FABO brethren usually come through for me. Man I love this site.

I may have a pair of used ones.......I'll have to look. I doubt they will have nice rubber in them though. You just need the metal part?

I may have a pair of used ones.......I'll have to look. I doubt they will have nice rubber in them though. You just need the metal part?

I would expect most mounts to have pretty degraded rubber by now, which I'll be replacing anyway. I'm more interested in having the correct numbers on the mounts.

Show me what'ya got. With or without rubber...it doesn't matter.

I have a pair I took off a '74 360. One side has your 3642810 bracket but the other side
has numbers 3642813, 3642829, and 3817123 stamped into it. I don't see your number for that side listed in my books.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back