[WANTED] Need '67 and up dash frames (junk ok)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a couple of '67 and up dart/valiant dash frames for a project I'm working on. Better if they don't have any of the lower trim holes in them. I really only need the lower portion of the dash (from the ash tray to the far right side under the glove box door and about 1" up into the dash plastic area). If anyone has a dash that is damaged somewhere other than the area I need that would be great....I don't want to scrap a good frame just to get metal to graft in. Maybe these sections can be cut out to make shipping easy? If not, I prefer something I can pick up in the DFW area. Please PM me here.

Thanks.

That is similar to what I'm trying to do. I need enough material to cover the steering column area as well as the ash tray. My dash is already cut to dzus in and out easily and the center is all aluminum with a formed section to fit around my racepak display. I really hope I can find something. There are plenty of decent frames on here cheap...just don't want to trash a good one for my needs.

This one is available - still pretty fairly loaded so it would have to be stripped out and removed. Wiring harness inside appears near perfect as well as inner heater box.

Attachments

• 100_1638.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 100_1636.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 100_1637.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 149
I have a nice 67 dash frame if you are interested. Please send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back