-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartncharger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need all six pieces quarters,doors,fenders and the nuts if you have them.
I don't need any NOS or repop stuff (if it exists) this is for a cruiser, NOT a show car.

FWIW: Some idiot cut all the attaching posts off the trim pieces on there now and glued it all back on the car, I found out when I was getting a quarter panel bumped out...:angry7:

this style?

000_0350.jpg

Thanks Mark, it might have helped my situation a bit more :)

Anyway, it's the GT convertible.I'll get over to the car tomorrow and snag some pics.
Thanks for the heads-up!
Greg

Is it a GT for sure? I do not see any GT markers on the grill or on the side, and the GTs had the fender turn signals at the front, and the chrome molding ran along the the top of the fenders and not down the side slightly. It looks more like a 270 to me, BUT I could most definitly be wrong.

I have both sides for a 67 Dart Gt in good shape. However some of the hardware was not in great shape when it was removed. Can probably get it from Layson's. Pm me if interested.

Where are you located? I'm not sure I'd want to ship the quarter mouldings. As long as they are, you're just asking for them to get bent.

For shipping moldings, I use a carpet tube. I picked one up from my local Lowe's lumber store for free. I cut it with a sabre saw and shipped a deck lid trim molding in it. It should hold up nicely.

Blessings,
Shakota

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back