need 8 3/4 3.91, 4.10 posi

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim, still trying to find one locally, but will pm you if i can't find one soon. Do i have to pay a duty on items coming in the U.S.? I'm sure shipping to 15437 would be astronomical. thanks Walt

A Posi? So you need a Chevy rearend?

J/K :D

Folks on the street referred to sure grip as posi-even for Mopars- I started driving my first Mopar in 1964 and can testify to the fact- I don't understand why some of us have to put or Mopar brothers down like this-
Let it be...............

Folks on the street referred to sure grip as posi-even for Mopars- I started driving my first Mopar in 1964 and can testify to the fact- I don't understand why some of us have to put or Mopar brothers down like this-
Let it be...............

I wasn't putting him down. See the J/K and the smiley face below my post? They mean I was joking with him (J/K are the initials for "just kidding"). We're like a family here on the board and like to pull each others leg from time to time.

Kinda funny that I wasn't the only guy to joke about it yet I'm the only one that you singled out.

Kim, still trying to find one locally, but will pm you if i can't find one soon. Do i have to pay a duty on items coming in the U.S.? I'm sure shipping to 15437 would be astronomical. thanks Walt

..................I dont think so, we pay on things coming this way...................kim............

I've never had to pay any duties for stuff coming from Canada.

I agree..I just recieved a few items for the DUSTPAN fron Canada and it came right to me..I had to pay nothing extra...Canada seems to get the raw end..they pay on it coming to them....

walt hope you find what your looking for..I have been looking myself for 3.91s for months...no luck yet :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back