Need 904 Pushbutton Smallblock!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one that was pulled from a 64dart 270 with 273 the engine was super clean but I know nothing about the tranny I am in mid MO

Hey Scotty the one I have is out of a 64 barracuda and has all the cables,the push button shifter and is in my 64 dart running and driving, so the offer you made me was not cuttin it....try reasonable offer next time cores cost more than that, shifter cables cost more than that.....
need it for my 64 Barracuda ...any?

[email protected]

waggin I wouldnt bother I offered him a trans without the cables for 50 and got no response. He pms me often for prices on parts so I price em high being he dont respond.

Hey Chryslerfat .... mind your own business...I've dealt with WAGGIN before ...I've bought from him ... so lay off........

Just kiddin' ...kind of... I got ripped off on this site, so if someone gives me an inking he's not on the up and up, I dont bother....

I trust waggin' ... sent me exactly what I asked for ...and a good price.

I think waggin has the same thing for basically the same money I offerd mine at with cabbles & shift buttons whats with that no B.S. here treat people the way you would like to be treated & usually things fly alright
goodluck scottylack

thanks....I know you offered...its just the shipping part...II have no quaalms with thee price...where aree again...?

what do you want to spend for a good working trans and what do you want to spend for a "core" do you need shifter cables? shifter? be more specific about what you want and what you are willing to spend........if you had a working 904 v-8 pushbutton transmission with cables and shifter .......how much would you want for it?????? seriously put a price out there might do you some good to find the part you need

waggin ...whats up...

listen, I would like to finmd one on the east coast, preferably closer to NYC area...

$250 for a good one ...have all cables already!

The most intelligent thing you've posted was the location. Now that we know where your located us guys from Missouri will but out and not load this thread with stuff that will cost you too much for shipping. Might have been wise to have had that info in the first post. JMO.
Small Block

Heck shipping something-even heavy--cost more than father away but not enough to kill the deal, imo.

Just 50 miles shipping can be high, 500 miles isn't much more-if at all. Its when it leaves the country or needs to be flown, the prices get totally crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back