-
Status
Not open for further replies.

myles

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm building a carbureted 5.9 Magnum and need a 360LA camshaft to have reground since I'll be using an LA timing cover and mechanical fuel pump. I'd like a good core, nothing that's damaged or already been reground please.

Yeah, I got several flat tappet right now, but don’t have any roller cores. Are you looking for flat tappet or roller?

Last edited:
I have good like new with lifters cams and new cam shafts . All are hydraulics One is a factory 340 444 lift and the others 509 new and others I would have to check. I also have big block cams. You have to tell me what you need.

I just took one out of a 75 360. How's $15 & you pay shipping. I can put it in a Pvc pipe for transport.

Pictures of the cam. Pm me and we can work something out.

Message.jpg

Message(1).jpg

Message(2).jpg

For $15 + shipping I'm in unless it has some horrible defect or it's already been ground to the nub and it doesn't look that way in the photos. I'll be sending it off for a custom grind for my 5.9 carbureted Magnum. As long as it came out of a 360 LA engine with a fuel pump cam (hey, include that if you can and the bolt too?) it will work. I can paypal you, message me your email or provide your address and I can mail a check. I have a fedex ground account we can use.

No it's never been ground. Original 360 cam. Let me look for the fuel pump lobe and bolt. I think we have a deal.

Unfortunately I'm unable to find those 3 parts for the fuel pump in a timely fashion. I store parts at my Sister's house and she is 75 miles away. Are you still good with just the Cam?

I'm gonna need the fuel pump cam and bolt and there's no huge rush. Could it go out in a week or so with all three parts?

Going to have to pass on this deal then. That was not part of the original request. I understand your needs. But the drive is not worth the $15. If you still wanna think about it? I'm ok with it. I actually have a better cam shaft than the one pictured. Hang in there. We can work this deal out.

OK, How about just go ahead and send the cam and I'll find a pump cam and bolt somewhere while it's off being ground?

Now we are back on track. I'll hit you up Sunday with my info. For $15 plus shipping you got a good deal.

I'll give you a good rating on FABO. If you do the same for me? My 25 rating says I'm really honest and a good guy to work with.

Sound great. When it's packed just call me with the dimensions and weight and I can email you a label for fedex ground if that works for you.

I'm in Bayfield CO, not far from Cortez and have just gotten a 76 360 short block back from the machine shop. I'll part the clean crank and rods from the +.060 block or any combo thereof...

Edit: Disregard, I read quickly as crankshaft. I've got the cam too but haven't looked at it for condition. Not sure about installing a used cam? At least be sure to use new lifters...

Edit: And lafs, reading 101. Blank for regrind. If anything already arranged doesn't work out I can help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back