Not open for further replies.

jamesfillmore

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Just the plastic piece not all the gauges. The 67 has the small heater control switch opening thats appro 1/2" x 1-1/2" as opposed to the 68-69 that like 1" x 1-1/2".

Would lilke to purchase (preforably a broken nasty dash) or rent one. I need it to use as a template to make my rallye dash woodgrain or carbon fiber vinyl overlays.

I'd be willing to offer $50 to rent one. Pay for shipping and insuarnce both ways AND to supply you with a new woodgrain or carbon fiber overlay. These are 3M Dinoc vinyl material on laser cut, brush alum look backing so it look like the OEM woodgrain thats lithographed on the metal plate. VERY easy to install with a couple dabs of black silicone so they are easily removable. These look better than OEM if I do say so myself.

Attachments

• 68 69 DART DASH CARBON STYLE 2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 123
Subscribed due to interest in future service. You probably know the factory cut the long piece shown inyo 3 seperate pieces. Easier installation. Good luck

One of the guys here hooked me up with a 67. Thanks!

I came to the right place I guess.

Redfish. Contact me when you need anything. Yep, I make mine in 3 pieces too like the factory aluminum pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back